Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I need some help

Newcomer

I need some help

*New to the forum. Wasn't sure where to post this.*

Hey everyone, I'm Quest! I've been playing this game every since my nephew presented it to me back in 2015. Let me say that I have had a blast getting to know some amazing and interesting people that I would now consider my friends. I'd say that I have left no stone unturned if I had to explain my experience with this wonderful game. It's even gotten me through some rough patches in my life. Being able to phase out and get away from all the commotion going on in my life was one of the reasons this game meant so much to me, as it must be to some of you as well. I also knew and understood the complaints people had for this game. Not being able to refund a gun after working so many hours for it not to be what you were expecting, being scammed by a trader who would cover half of their trade with a shotgun to hide the fact their trade was a digit or two short (The new trading system is a godsend!), or making a joke that was taken out of context which would result in a jail punishment. I've felt and seen it all. Don't get me wrong, if it were possible to help a person out there who was close to becoming a victim of any of these, I would help, or at least nudge you into the right direction, but one person can't do it all. Even if they wanted to. But, I love this game! That's why I tried to support it any way possible that I could. Word of mouth is considered to be one of the most effective sources of marketing, and I've recommended this game to countless people in my life. I'm also not afraid to say that I was a huge "iTuner" when it came to in-game currency. Yet, it never felt bad put money into this FREE game because as I said before, it meant so much to me. I remember back in high school, I couldn't wait to get my pay check from Arby's so that I could buy some new stuff for my character, and I'm not ashamed of it. However, I am kind of embarrassed to say that I've probably spent more than I should have haha. As a result of this, my inventory contained would I estimate to be 70% or so of the weapons purchasable with gralats as well as 90+ pages of hats. That may not be a lot to some of you that dove deeper into the rabbit hole, but it placed me with a pretty large inventory to play with. It also gave me the ability to inform players of how well a weapon they were looking to buy would perform. And on very rare occasions, I would allow them to use my account to try them out first hand. This was my biggest mistake. I understand the hustle to work for things in this game, and I know what it's like to be disappointed. I'm not trying to justify my decision by saying I gave them a free pass to try something out, all I want to say is that I tried to help. And I know there are consequences for these actions that I have to think about whenever I let someone use my account, but I want to trust people. What they do with that trust is then up to them. So here it goes. Back in October of 2019, I met a relatively new player of five hundred hours (That pretty new when you yourself have 10,900 hours). He seemed like the an innocent guy that became a friend. He explained that he was close to giving up because someone had scammed him for everything that he had. My mistake was not asking him to elaborate more. I guess, I just felt bad for the guy. He said he was trying to save up for a gun and before he did, he wanted to try it out (Ghost M4). So I let him try it out. However, in the span of five hours, he would some how get my account jailed for "Staff Impersonation. Claiming to be staff member in order to ask for player's email". It's almost disgusting to look back at. The way people manipulate another person for a lousy...scheme? is beyond me. Even so, I understand the consequences of his actions and how they pertain to me as well, but I really didn't mean for it to happen. I know what it's like to be scammed by these people, and I would never in my life do it to another person. So that bring me up to now. The last time I checked, my account has been inactive for over 400 days, and I really want it back you guys. It has been nonstop forward and back emails with Support that seem to get no where because of my account being unlinked. However, I genuinely believe that my account was unlinked when I went into Gmail and reported verification emails from the guy as spam. This happened before. My account was on a Yahoo! domain email address that I deactivated but soon reactivated because of my FAFSA documents. I also feel that it's due to this because the same thing happened to my Robinhood (brokerage app.) account when I registered their emails as spam. I've tried to play on a new account, I've even gotten half way to saving up for BAR, but it just doesn't feel the same. The amount of effort, time, and resources I put into this account for it to be taken away so easily hurts to think about. I have information to prove that the account belongs to me as well as receipts from multiple years to further certify that I am the accounts owner, and it's Graal ID. I know that I could iTune my way back to where I was, but that isn't possible for me any more. I've moved out from my house, pay rent, pay bills, go to college, and have other responsibilities I have to take care of. While my life has become more or overtaken by jobs of an adult, I would like the ability to go back to a simpler time in my life for a sense of nostalgia. I know posting on here is a Hail Mary for help on my situation, but if there is even the slightest of chance of being able to have my account back, I will wait out whatever the jail time may be and pay any fees that I may inquire. Could someone help me?

I think unlinking for pretending to be staff isn’t deserved unless he has fooled a lot maybe, but if he really shared his acc higher staff who r able to unlink him, surely have the power to tell if somebody else has logged into the account by checking IP i dont think it’s that complex

Newcomer
    Is there anything that you'd recommend I do? Is there someone I should be talking to directly that could help my case? Thank you for your feedback! =)

I suggest you email [email protected] they helped me and most likely will help you.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Newcomer
    How should I explain this to them? Should I simply copy and paste this post into an email, use a link leading them here, or should I summarize and paraphrase all of this? Additionally, I forgot to mention that the latest email I was using for my account is now being used for my new account since I accidentally started it trying to log into my old one a few days after the incident.

Yeah I suggest a detailed explanation towards support staff would be your best bet
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Banned
    Send a support ticket to toonslab mentioning your gang tags, hours, kills, spars, weapons, guns, Rarest hats, uploads’ descriptions, Ec items, and if you remember it, your GraalID. Try to provide as much reliable evidence in your ticket as you can.

Newcomer
    What would I say is the cause for my ticket?

Account recovery sounds applicable
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I said "Email issue" for mine and they replied.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021