Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I need some help

Newcomer
    Last night, I wrote a reply to this thread about a the steps I had taken so far. I ssubmitted a ticket and emailed support I was going to show you guys a list of "reliable evidence," as Sam Dorvay suggested, that I sent Toonslab but for some reason it was never posted. I would have loved to have heard some feedback from you, so hopefully it posts. In any case, Toonslab replied earlier today! I'm grateful they got in touch with me on such short notice; however, their reply told me to email Support. In retrospect, everytime I submitted a ticket to Toonslab with this issue, it always resulted with them telling me to contact Support so I'm not surprised. I do wish they could've done more though, but beggars can't be choosers so it's alright. The first email I sent Support was prior to submitting the ticket so no ticket number has been provided, and the email was simply the first post in this thread with a link directing them here. I'm going to wait a few days (2-3 days) before I email them again with the ticket number. From my understanding and past experience with them, it usually takes longer to hear a response from them, but this time I'll have a ticket number on hand which I will include. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_Quest_Xx View Post
    Last night, I wrote a reply to this thread about a the steps I had taken so far. I ssubmitted a ticket and emailed support I was going to show you guys a list of "reliable evidence," as Sam Dorvay suggested, that I sent Toonslab but for some reason it was never posted. I would have loved to have heard some feedback from you, so hopefully it posts. In any case, Toonslab replied earlier today! I'm grateful they got in touch with me on such short notice; however, their reply told me to email Support. In retrospect, everytime I submitted a ticket to Toonslab with this issue, it always resulted with them telling me to contact Support so I'm not surprised. I do wish they could've done more though, but beggars can't be choosers so it's alright. The first email I sent Support was prior to submitting the ticket so no ticket number has been provided, and the email was simply the first post in this thread with a link directing them here. I'm going to wait a few days (2-3 days) before I email them again with the ticket number. From my understanding and past experience with them, it usually takes longer to hear a response from them, but this time I'll have a ticket number on hand which I will include. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!
    Good luck i hope they give you your account back. Also it takes normally 1-2 weeks to receive a reply, unless you are very lucky.

Hopefully you get your account back and donate me

Newcomer
    It's been a few months now and I just wanted to update you guys. I haven't heard anything from support lol. At this point I've really given up on ever getting my account back. Imagine, over ten thousand hours, almost eleven, more than a grand spent, and constant grinding to lose it all in one afternoon. It honestly sucks. My word of advice would probably be, don't trust a huge portion of this community when you try to help someone out, and don't rely on support to help you out if something happens. There are certain instances when they'll feel like a beacon of hope but as soon as your character is portrayed as an inconvenience, they'll weed you out quicker than gralats being deposited into your account. Kidding, but there is some truth to it. Anyways, good luck everyone! I'll still forward the emails to them every month or so just for the slightest chance they'll get back to me, however even that's becoming a waste of time. Life ramps up significantly once you transition into the next phase. Time becomes more valuable as well. Jeez I sound like an old man sometimes lol. Also quit spending money on this game if you are. It's your money so do what you want with it, I just need you to know that a majority of the people irl don't care about your customs or that you have the 1M dart gun smh. Go buy a bike or something tangible. End of rant, y'all been amazing ������. Cyaaaaaa!

Hey,
    Quite unfortunate what's been going on for you. I understand your struggle on that part, if I were you I'd rewrite the emails in which includes everything needed. I suggest removing parts where you say things like "I've been playing graal for years" or things similar to "I love graal and the community", keeping things short and to the point can help out understanding the issue. Starting the email with "Hello, I am writing you this email to provide proof of ownership of a graal account that I had lost a while ago due to ..." make sure to add the proof so they don't have to ask you for it, the payment receipts are strong proof if you can mention items in your inventory that are special like "I remember having 4-5 tasers, 75 ECs ..." if you can remember your house furniture add that as well, don't forget to mention your graal ID.
    The whole purpose of keeping things short and simple is to allow the reader to actually feel more comfortable working on your case (even though they technically should work on all cases equally) but that helps both parties have clear information over what's needed, bullet points are a plus.
    Now I can't guarantee that it would actually make them respond or go on with your case, but based on what you said, your issue lies with not knowing where to post things since they are telling you to send them to support and so on... So I suggest doing the obvious thing and sending it to every support/ticket email system you can find that is an official graal/ graal era support email/work system. Don't forget to include an explanation of your previous tries.
    I hope they reply to you,
    update us once you get a response. Good Luck!
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

It’s sad that players have to go through all that just to get a response from the graal support team. Fire the current and hire new

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    It’s sad that players have to go through all that just to get a response from the graal support team. Fire the current and hire new
    Lol the ones who respond on toonslab support are the highest

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Lol the ones who respond on toonslab support are the highest
    yep can vouch for this since only high staff members are the ones handling tickets
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

if only there was an outlet for higher staff to communicate openly with the community to get some much needed dialogue going...

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Greeze View Post
    if only there was an outlet for higher staff to communicate openly with the community to get some much needed dialogue going...
    technical issues can be resolved with toonslab support and you can private message any high staff member in-game
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029