Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Annoying non-pk zones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Annoying non-pk zones

Ok the best places to pk are now non-pk zones like the areas around start park and gang center

Literally most lively places WERE CHANGED TO NON-PK ZONES AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT U GOT MANY NON PK ZONES WHY DO U NEED MORE

SOUTH BRIDGE IS DEAD AND NORTH IS FILLED WITH FEW RANDOM NOOBS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY’RE DOING I NEED THE OLD PK ZONES BACK

FIRE SNK

Banned
    A lot of people complained about pk zones and wanted to see more non pk zones in the game. Considering that most part of the map consists of non pk zones and empty pk zones where nobody pks, I think more pk zones should be added instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    A lot of people complained about pk zones and wanted to see more non pk zones in the game. Considering that most part of the map consists of non pk zones and empty pk zones where nobody pks, I think more pk zones should be added instead.
    Cutie spitting faxxx
    Last edited by Minho; 01-14-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Ok the best places to pk are now non-pk zones like the areas around start park and gang center

Literally most lively places WERE CHANGED TO NON-PK ZONES AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT U GOT MANY NON PK ZONES WHY DO U NEED MORE

SOUTH BRIDGE IS DEAD AND NORTH IS FILLED WITH FEW RANDOM NOOBS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY’RE DOING I NEED THE OLD PK ZONES BACK

FIRE SNK
    That is one of the reasons I stopped playing.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

You beat me too it, I was going to post a similar thread this week, why is it that all the old great PK Zones are now protected areas? You can't chase someone down and hunt them, it isn't clear what is and isn't a pk zone either.. Like outside of the Donut store / pizza store, you cant kill people doing missions etc.. that was half of the fun

Bring back more PK Zones, this game is a gangster game, if you get killed out the front of a shop oh well, more pk the better.
    iEra Player Relations
    Feel free to PM me any concerns/questions.

I agree Pk zones should be buffed and more places should be allowed to be pked in its the fun of the game. Thats why theres barely streets pkers now.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Gang coins kinda killed street PK if you ask me. They kinda forcing people to PK in bases with a shop specified just for PKING inside the bases. It was a bad idea releasing a gang coin shop without fixing base alliances in my eyes. Only time there’s any big street PK now is map updates, shop releases or weird cringe mafia wars.

There should be equal rewards for PKING outside vs inside bases maybe. It was really fun when we had bi weekly/monthly pk events for items/hats. But that has disappeared

iEra Player Relations Rose Black's Avatar
    It baffles me that so many people choose to play this game yet refuse to pk lol. I miss the days when everyone pk’d.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Black View Post
    It baffles me that so many people choose to play this game yet refuse to pk lol. I miss the days when everyone pk’d.
    I get more enjoyment out of events and trading. Made more friends that way. As the new generation starts to come in and begins believing that this is "Terraria and GTA" we (no offense) start getting more rude and ignorant people pk'ing. Not worth the trouble.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

I mean one of the best things about Graal is socializing I honestly just log on to socialize now a days
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029