Thread: Not receiving identification email

Not receiving identification email

So basically its been around 290 ish days since i last played graal era

I've made over hundreds attempts into trying to receive an email from [email protected] regarding verification (checking junk, settings etc)

I have composed and have sent emails to multiple support addresses regarding this issue - support@graalonline, era@graalonline ... , and have received no responses. I have also contacted a couple PR's in game using my alt, however I was just ignored or they just didnt know how to help (most saying to go to toonslab).

Well, the issue with this is that I literally cant send a query to toonslab since i have to get a verification email from [email protected]

It is only until recently that ive found some motivation to try again, thus spending time to dig through my emails, all the way to 2017 where I found that [email protected] sent me a toonslab verification email, thus allowing me to compose an email regarding this situation. Besides that, i'm not even sure if the current hotmail im using will even get an email back from toon or if it even sent through.

I'm in a dilemma and am very confused what i should do
    help would be great, thanks.
    I read.. that’s it

Banned
    Check if you have any of those support emails on your ignore list. Also you can contact your email provider and see if that helps.