Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Head Upload Rejected,

Head Upload Rejected,

Hi My head upload just got rejected for "innapropriate content" could someone tell me what is inappropriate on my head? Or could the admin who denied it tell me? I don't know how to reach out to them.

MyHead.Gif

I don't see anything wrong with the head but maybe the tongue tho?
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with the head but maybe the tongue tho?
    I think its the watermarks, not it being on each of the back heads. Im trying it again and asking admin in game.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah its the water mark and its fixed!

Phew,

They do be rejecting for no reason doe

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    They do be rejecting for no reason doe
    You can visit Lari, she had all upload rules and replies! She helped me.

- - - Updated - - -

Rules are in her house to top left! Quick and Easy

Banned
    I don’t see any watermarks on that head. Your head has been saved as a .gif file. This is why your head would always get disapproved as that’s the wrong file format to save upload heads. Try saving the head in a .png format.

The black eye on the last frame could also be seen as inappropriate as full black pitch colours are not allowed (if it’s used on that frame, I can’t really tell for sure) because the head would look transparent in-game. If this is the case use very dark grey instead of the full black pitch colour.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 01-19-2021 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    I don’t see any watermarks on that head. Your head has been saved as a .gif file. This is why your head would always get disapproved as that’s the wrong file format to save upload heads. Try saving the head in a .png format.

The black eye on the last frame could also be seen as inappropriate as full black pitch colours are not allowed (if it’s used on that frame, I can’t really tell for sure) because the head would look transparent in-game. If this is the case use very dark grey instead of the full black pitch colour.
    What? I think gif files are fine how else u gonna make ur pixelated eyes blink

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    What? I think gif files are fine how else u gonna make ur pixelated eyes blink
    Png files can have gifs. Gif files represent gifs (animated images) and png files represent non animated normal images with a small animation gif such as eye blinking. This head is not a gif itself, it’s an image with a small gif, so it should be .png. Most upload heads I see are png files. I might be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Png files can have gifs. Gif files represent gifs (animated images) and png files represent non animated normal images with a small animation gif such as eye blinking. This head is not a gif itself, it’s an image with a small gif, so it should be .png. Most upload heads I see are png files. I might be wrong though.
    PNG = Single Frame

GIF = Multiple Frames Being Cycled Through A Loop To Appear Animated.

Anything with an "animation", no matter how large or small, is always a GIF.

‎‎

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox_iEra View Post
    PNG = Single Frame

GIF = Multiple Frames Being Cycled Through A Loop To Appear Animated.

Anything with an "animation", no matter how large or small, is always a GIF.
    I am not talking about gifs and png. I am talking about .png files and .gif files formats which are different concepts. Png files do not have one frame. They can have 10 frames. They can also have gifs. Anyway none of this matters here. What I said about the files previously is not the problem as Imaginary said. The reason why that user’s upload head gets disapproved is that solid Black is used in the eye in the last frame so the head in-game will probably be transparent.