Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should I return

Should I return

I haven’t played Graal Era in a long time, is it worth it to return or is it dead. I don’t want to sacrifice my time and money to a game that won’t have any players in the next year or two.

Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Natz View Post
    I haven’t played Graal Era in a long time, is it worth it to return or is it dead. I don’t want to sacrifice my time and money to a game that won’t have any players in the next year or two.

Thanks
    The most important thing when playing a video game, is to have fun. Come back for a few hours and if you don’t have fun, which the only point of playing games, then just quit and use your free time on something more proactive. I have been inactive for years and finally decided to quit myself because I don’t enjoy the game anymore. ONLY play a video game when you have fun otherwise your wasting your time.

And if you do decide to comeback, i would recommend not to waste too much free time not just on this game, but on other games in general as they don’t give you any benefits in the real world and when you get older you will realize how you have wasted thousands of hours of your life on pointless things like for example, spending hundreds of hours to grind and achieve a digital, pixelated gun.

It’s up for you to decide. People are having a blast playing this game even to this day, some hate it and are stuck in the past, some say it’s addictive. Just try it out for a couple of hours or in between times when you’re free and test it out for a week and decide for yourself. The player population has been quite unstable, but it definitely rises once seasonal events appear.

And similar to what Sam Dorway said, if you don’t enjoy this game then just don’t play it. Games are here to entertain you, it’s not a chore!!

Thanks for the reply’s, it’s been very helpful. I enjoy the game at times and at other times it’s felt like a chore. I’m going to play for a few days and decide, but this is what I needed to hear so thank you.

Theres been a lot more to do and cool things to grind for. Its your choice maybe just try it out and see where it leads you.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Honestly wondering about this myself, but nah I'm good.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry! View Post
    Honestly wondering about this myself, but nah I'm good.
    Same... but I honestly don't know what to do.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Same... but I honestly don't know what to do.
    Only thing that gets consistent updates now is plasma. But only people with 6+ hrs to spare actually play that

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Only thing that gets consistent updates now is plasma. But only people with 6+ hrs to spare actually play that
    Yikes. I could hardly spare an hour. The only there is to do is doing work, but lol why work?
    I have been playing Animal Crossing and I think farming would be cool. Then again, what's the point of sharing ideas?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I came back after like 2 years and instantly got back into basing just because of the gang coin system.