Thread: Unable to log onto era for 3 days now

Unable to log onto era for 3 days now

Hello I’d really appreciate if anybody could help me out. I logged on a few days ago with the message “can not connect to server verify that your internet connection is working” thinking it would go in a few hours but unfortunately it hasn’t yet.

As I mentioned it’s been 3 days and I’ve tried restarting my router, relog, switch WiFi on off, delete app install again, update my phone to newest OS and the list goes on. I could log on from Facebook on my pc which is weird but only once as it stopped working and side note my WiFi works perfectly the game just doesn’t even put me on hold for long enough to verify that my WiFi is not working when clearly it works everywhere else.

I don’t know if this is happening to anyone else but I’d really like to hear suggestions or any sort of solutions other than send a ticket to toonslab. Thank you
    Last edited by Helpme2333; 01-23-2021 at 12:31 PM. Reason: additional

Banned
    I would recommend you to send a support ticket and wait for a reply. This type of issues should not be handled through forums as none of us can provide you with further assistance.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 01-23-2021 at 03:01 PM.

Can somembody help me or verify if this is a server issue

This bot keeps spamming threads and detailing my thread he clearly knows nothing about era and pretends to be admin nobody asked you for your opinion clown admin wannabe I’m trying to get help or see if this is happening to others now get off and go derail some old threads knob. Delete your messages again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpme2333 View Post
    This bot keeps spamming threads and detailing my thread he clearly knows nothing about era and pretends to be admin nobody asked you for your opinion clown admin wannabe I’m trying to get help or see if this is happening to others now get off and go derail some old threads knob. Delete your messages again
    The guy above me that created this thread keeps spamming and harassing people and deleting the posts so that he doesn’t get banned for harassment, creating unnecessary drama. Can a mod close this unnecessary thread? Thank you.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 01-23-2021 at 08:12 PM.

Closing thread.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029