Thread: Looking for CNY Katana for 4.5k tro

Looking for CNY Katana for 4.5k tro

Looking for CNY Katana for 4.5k tro PM ME ingame if you wanna sell (MIGHT be convinced to increase price up to 4.8k). In Game Name - NocturnalBlade.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Nocturnalblade; 02-01-2021 at 01:10 PM.

I think it will be alot easier if you just say it out loud in start trade tables, you will get alot of pms.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    I think it will be alot easier if you just say it out loud in start trade tables, you will get alot of pms.
    Youd think. But Unfortunately for the past few days ive been sat on a trade table with the tro and waiting in the main middle lobby waiting for someone to offer but I get nothing. Otherwise I wouldnt have made a post here about it. It sucks that I cant trade my old VIPs from years back because im sure they would fetch a decent price then I could at least bump the price up to 5k and might get more from that.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalblade View Post
    Youd think. But Unfortunately for the past few days ive been sat on a trade table with the tro and waiting in the main middle lobby waiting for someone to offer but I get nothing. Otherwise I wouldnt have made a post here about it. It sucks that I cant trade my old VIPs from years back because im sure they would fetch a decent price then I could at least bump the price up to 5k and might get more from that.
    Put on a movie, go down to the Era Water Park east to the bridge and then dig. You get more shells there (confirmed by staff).

Also you're lucky that Trade Tables is one of the many places you can AFK without being sent to the 15 minute room. So, just make your offer—something like "buying cny katana pm me afk" and go do something else. You'll rack up a few PMs and then you can come back and negotiate.

Hopes this helps! This is how I used to trade back in the summer months.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.