Thread: Crab spawn rates are way too high

Newcomer

Crab spawn rates are way too high

I’m 100% sure that crab spawn rates were increased since the last time I played — I’m spending more time killing crabs than actually digging. Without a revive potion its literally impossible to dig because of them. I knew game devs were greedy but now its shocking how far they are willing to go to get people to buy graalats with real money instead of earning them. Whats next? Trash picks that break? Implementing income tax to pizza making???

Please fix this game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mts View Post
    I’m 100% sure that crab spawn rates were increased since the last time I played — I’m spending more time killing crabs than actually digging. Without a revive potion its literally impossible to dig because of them. I knew game devs were greedy but now its shocking how far they are willing to go to get people to buy graalats with real money instead of earning them. Whats next? Trash picks that break? Implementing income tax to pizza making???

Please fix this game
    Everyday freebies give out free revive potion a few times. You can wait for freebies or just do pizzas for 2-3 hours and you will get 7.5k graalats with which you can purchase VIP, which will give you unlimited revive potion for the whole month, not to mention the unlimited ammo, speed boost and item that comes with it.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by mts View Post

Please fix this game
    Crab spawn rates increased because of how digging was revamped for the crab event back in 2020. Plus, you're probably digging at the waterpark which has a higher shell:shovel ratio. My suggestion? Buy VIP or buy revive potions at the hospitals (you should know where they are..)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.