Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The graal server blocked my wifi...

Banned

The graal server blocked my wifi...

I haven’t been able to log in for a long time due to an error message that keeps popping up saying can’t connect to server please verify your internet connection is working. My WiFi works perfectly and I tried relogging, reinstalling the game, switching the WiFi and the router on and off and even vpn doesn’t work anymore.

Does anyone have any ideas why or what I could do or has anyone else experienced this problem in the past please give me some suggestions.Id also really appreciate to have a conversation with a staff member as I can’t contact them ingame as I already submitted a ticket. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t know if it’s a server issue or not that’s why I’d like to confirm this and contact a staff member somehow

I actually have the same issue, so I’m glad I’m not alone. All my other apps work perfectly fine except for Graal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchlaxed View Post
    I actually have the same issue, so I’m glad I’m not alone. All my other apps work perfectly fine except for Graal.
    How long has this happened to you for? And do you get the same error message too?

P.s I just got a response from my support ticket stating the staff are aware and that it should be fixed so staff know about this issue
    Last edited by Kingsley; 01-28-2021 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    How long has this happened to you for? And do you get the same error message too?

P.s I just got a response from my support ticket stating the staff are aware and that it should be fixed so staff know about this issue

It’s been happening since last week and yes, I do get the message message as you.

I sent a ticket as well and no response, but I hope they get it fixed soon so both of us can play I don’t want VPN to be my permanent solution.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchlaxed View Post
    It’s been happening since last week and yes, I do get the message message as you.

I sent a ticket as well and no response, but I hope they get it fixed soon so both of us can play I don’t want VPN to be my permanent solution.
    Same it has started happening since last week and vpn doesn’t work anymore. I hope they fix it soon. Are you on iOS by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Same it has started happening since last week and vpn doesn’t work anymore. I hope they fix it soon. Are you on iOS by the way?
    I’m glad I’m not alone in this, perhaps it isn’t a personal issue after all. Sometimes VPN stops working for me as well.

I am on IOS (:

Banned
    Then we have the same problem and vpn stopped working. It’s not from our end and let’s hope it gets fixed soon. Tell me when u can log on and thank u for replying

When this happens i use data

Maybe ur sharing ur acc with someone?/

I know a few fixes to this, disconnect and connect your internet box and it should work again happens to alot of my friends
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    I know a few fixes to this, disconnect and connect your internet box and it should work again happens to alot of my friends
    It doesn’t work I tried it twice and I think I know what you mean but that gets a different error message

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not sharing my acc with someone and I don’t really know when this will be fixed I’m waiting for More information, thank you for trying to help imaginary and blue dragon