Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The graal server blocked my wifi...

Graal server blocked your wifi or did your wifi block the Graal servers? If the options given from other members do not work, then perhaps contacting your ISP can be the next step.

- - - Updated - - -

I really know nothing of networks, but in the case that you need to add the IP of Graal to play it, it could be one of these:
    104.20.47.194 (era.graalonline.com)
    167.114.51.244 WhoIs
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Graal server blocked your wifi or did your wifi block the Graal servers? If the options given from other members do not work, then perhaps contacting your ISP can be the next step.

- - - Updated - - -

I really know nothing of networks, but in the case that you need to add the IP of Graal to play it, it could be one of these:
    104.20.47.194 (era.graalonline.com)
    167.114.51.244 WhoIs
    Thank you so much for replying Kendrick and no my WiFi didn’t block the server vpn doesn’t work either and I was able to log on my pc once then it stopped working too. I’m not really sure what you mean by your suggestion and who to contact as I don’t know much about networks either but I’ll look it up and hopefully find a way. Again thank you so much for your time and your effort to help us

Hey! So I’m still not able to log in, but someone else had a similar issue and their game was working properly again. I’m not sure if it’s going to be the same way for us, but fingers crossed!
    If you haven’t been able to log in at all recently, have you tried deleting the VPN app and redownloading? It worked for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchlaxed View Post
    Hey! So I’m still not able to log in, but someone else had a similar issue and their game was working properly again. I’m not sure if it’s going to be the same way for us, but fingers crossed!
    If you haven’t been able to log in at all recently, have you tried deleting the VPN app and redownloading? It worked for me.
    I tried it and it worked once but doesn’t anymore. Could you please recommend me the VPN that has been working for you?
    Last edited by Kingsley; 02-02-2021 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    I tried it and it worked once but doesn’t anymore. Could you please recommend me the VPN that has been working for you?
    X-VPN if you play on iOS. Use protocol C.

Banned
    X-VPN if you play on iOS. Use protocol C.
    I tried it and it doesn’t work says connection can’t be reached

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    I tried it and it doesn’t work says connection can’t be reached
    It stopped for working for me today :/ It’s kind of sporadic, some days it works and some days it doesn’t. I recommend trying out different apps (make sure the reviews are good).

Banned
    It stopped for working for me today :/ It’s kind of sporadic, some days it works and some days it doesn’t. I recommend trying out different apps (make sure the reviews are good).
    I tried different apps even with the best reviews and it didn’t work anymore after the first time I don’t really know

Bruh this is literally happening on my iPad rn but i can log in on iphone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Bruh this is literally happening on my iPad rn but i can log in on iphone
    Do you get the message saying something like cannot reach server please verify your internet connection is working?