Thread: I need a gani developer

Uzi Dual I need a gani developer

Hello i am a gfx artist i make guns and melees i want a gani devloper to help me to make animations for my guns and melees , please put ur discord in a comment or a social media

Quote Originally Posted by H E A R T View Post
    Hello i am a gfx artist i make guns and melees i want a gani devloper to help me to make animations for my guns and melees , please put ur discord in a comment or a social media
    It'd be better if you learn how to gani instead of asking people to do it for you imo, you can do whatever you want but that's my suggestion since it'll be faster and better for you

If you want to get started you can download Graalshop in the Menu UI of PlayerWorlds (you can download playerworlds here: https://www.graalonline.com/playerworlds/)

If you need more help feel free to ask, I'm glad to help
    If you need me:
    - Discord: 2Beta#9198
    - PlayerWorlds ID: Graal5582271

"You can discover more about a person in 15 days of travel than in 5 years of friendship". - Platon

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    As stated above, it’s better to learn how to gani yourself. I could help if you want but I recommend learning how to do it so you don’t have to go through having to look for someone to do it for you.
    Discord: Jake#6326

Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    As stated above, it’s better to learn how to gani yourself. I could help if you want but I recommend learning how to do it so you don’t have to go through having to look for someone to do it for you.
    Discord: Jake#6326

Jakequeline#6326* bahaha
    If you need me:
    - Discord: 2Beta#9198
    - PlayerWorlds ID: Graal5582271

"You can discover more about a person in 15 days of travel than in 5 years of friendship". - Platon

Hello, would love to help.

unk#2269