Thread: The M4's hit timer

The M4's hit timer

I've bought M4 yesterday and I've circled around era picking street fights with people to get used to it, but I noticed something... Is it just me or is the M4's hit timer is so slow? If it is, are there hit timer stats for guns?

All of the gun stats are top secret information. We don't want you to make an informed purchase, you just have to put in 80 hours of work and gamble to see if the gun is worth it.

Banned
    That’s called freeze rate. It makes M4 a little bit slow.

Alright.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm talking about how fast it kills. Take for example, guns with stacked damage.

Banned
    You can change the fire rate of M4 if you purchase the "change fire rate" accessory for an additional 50k. This accessory allows M4 to shoot dual bullets (shoot 2 bullets at the same time), you can decrease the freeze rate, etc. With this M4 might be faster. I dont recommend buying this though as most people who have done this, regret doing so.

Yeah, I've read and seen several reviews about that attachment and I decided that I should just save up straight for BAR instead. Thanks for responding.

Banned
    Np. That’s a good decision BAR is the one of the best guns in the game. Good luck.

Yeah bar is really nice. Its the best normal gralat shop gun in the game. Widely used.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021