Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So this happened.... any help from an admin?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So this happened.... any help from an admin?

So I am incredibly lost in what happened, and was really hoping to get some answers. First please refer to the image provided for context.

How it happened: I was sparring with some random guy, just matching up skills, in main UG. Was a good opponent by the way. A guy in a noob outfit walks in and decides to spar us. We both sparred this guy with the noob outfit and both won. In the middle of a spar with my friend, the noob in the sidelines says "trash", and after my victory againt my friend ends up in the arena with me again. Surely enough I beat him, and as I do, I get auto jailed...

Basically the reason for so much details is because I find it a little suspicious that the guy was there, and I have heard stories of hackers banning players.

The problem is that I do not recall any event that would result in be being overly toxic to a point of getting jailed for 2.5 years.. but what is more weird is the fact that its an auto jail..

Can anyone shine some light on
    A) what should I do? I already contacted [email protected]
    B) what is and how does auto jail work?
    C) if any willing admins can have a chat with me

Thank you all for listening.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant seem to post the image no idea why

but it was a ban screen. Reason for temp ban was: Banned - AutoJail (permanent ban - toxicity)

if anyone can also help me out to post an image. Thank you
    Last edited by iShadow; 02-02-2021 at 08:12 PM.
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Banned
    How many times did you get banned for toxicity before? For you to get a permanent or a long ban you must have had a lot of previous bans. From what you’ve mentioned there is no valid reason to ban you for toxicity. It might be an error or a mistake. I think the best thing to do right now is to wait for a week for a reply from toonslab and you should get unbanned.

been banned multiple times many years ago for different reasons, last ban was around a year ago for messing around with ganis on an alt account. Recently no warnings or bans just a few gags here and there.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah I guess we wait and see
    Hey, I'm Unknown

I can guarantee you that you will not receive a response from toonslab and admins could care less about your ban. Sad to see you leave graal era buddy

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    I can guarantee you that you will not receive a response from toonslab and admins could care less about your ban. Sad to see you leave graal era buddy
    Lol that would suck ngl
    Hey, I'm Unknown

There is nothing we can do on the forums, you just have to wait until toonslab responds back to you, it may take like 1-3 weeks, if they haven’t responded try sending another ticket to them. Also I don’t think any player relations have any powers to help you out in this kind of situation. Although your best bet would be messaging a high ranked staff member about this issue and see what the outcome will be.

Believe it or not theres a lot the forum can do. At least start with answering some questions regarding what is AutoJail. Sounds straight up, but how does it work.

Yeah other than that I guess this post is a little misleading considering the amount of "i got jailed for no reason" posts that already exist. I guess I am looking for some sort of closure. Submitted a ticket 2 days ago. So were still waiting.
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Perma banned for saying trash lolol

- - - Updated - - -

Next people will be banned for saying noob

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Perma banned for saying trash lolol

- - - Updated - - -

Next people will be banned for saying noob
    aren't you the guy who got jailed for using gas launcher at start
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    aren't you the guy who got jailed for using gas launcher at start