Thread: So this happened.... any help from an admin?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So this happened.... any help from an admin?

So I am incredibly lost in what happened, and was really hoping to get some answers. First please refer to the image provided for context.

How it happened: I was sparring with some random guy, just matching up skills, in main UG. Was a good opponent by the way. A guy in a noob outfit walks in and decides to spar us. We both sparred this guy with the noob outfit and both won. In the middle of a spar with my friend, the noob in the sidelines says "trash", and after my victory againt my friend ends up in the arena with me again. Surely enough I beat him, and as I do, I get auto jailed...

Basically the reason for so much details is because I find it a little suspicious that the guy was there, and I have heard stories of hackers banning players.

The problem is that I do not recall any event that would result in be being overly toxic to a point of getting jailed for 2.5 years.. but what is more weird is the fact that its an auto jail..

Can anyone shine some light on
    A) what should I do? I already contacted [email protected]
    B) what is and how does auto jail work?
    C) if any willing admins can have a chat with me

Thank you all for listening.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant seem to post the image no idea why

but it was a ban screen. Reason for temp ban was: Banned - AutoJail (permanent ban - toxicity)

if anyone can also help me out to post an image. Thank you
    Last edited by iShadow; 02-02-2021 at 08:12 PM.
    Hey, I'm Unknown