Now I am aware that there has been around a million threads made about this already, (a few likely made by me) and I understand the reasonings for why it isn't possible, however imo the pros would outweigh the cons.

As stated here by wzrd in comparison to era.graalonline.com the client is infinitely superior:
Quote Originally Posted by wzrd View Post
Hey guys, just curious if there are ever any plans to bring iEra to a PC Client.

I feel like this could be great for a number of reasons, including expanding the player base.

I was previously a PR for iEra and can even vouch the PC Client is great to play on, responsive and full screen. Compared to the https://era.graalonline.com/ client, which if knocking a wrong button can close the tab / cause many inconveniences.

The client is there and ready to go, I assume the main concern would be compromised files / vulnerability to hackers on PC?

Would love your opinions.
A few years back (I won't state as I'm pretty sure you still can and I don't want to influence anyone) there was a way to log into iEra on the client without a staff account, and myself and a lot of other players used to use the client and it was so much more smooth, and just an all around better experience.

Although an improvement in the players experience is good enough reasoning as is, there are a lot more reasons. For example iEra on Playerworlds would bring forth a lot of players who aren't aware of the client, and in turn would potentially introduce them to the development aspect of Graal, as well as the other servers currently dying on the client.

But despite all that even if a similar client was developed solely for iEra that would be incredible, I know that one of the reasons this has never been done is because they are concerned with exploiters being able to play iEra as a program, however I'm sure this wouldn't be too hard to prevent, especially considering a lot of players use iEra on bluestacks.

As is, playing iEra on PC is not only inferior to iOS but just flat out less enjoyable. It would not only enrich PC players experiences to bring iEra to the client, but would quite possibly bring a lot of PC players back as they prefer not to play on iOS.

I know that none of the regular staff or mods here are remotely capable of bringing this to fruition, however they could possibly bring this to the attention of those who can!