Thread: Perm Banned. Mistakenly?!

Post Perm Banned. Mistakenly?!

Hey Graal Era Staff, Can You Guys Please Atleast give me an reason why im perm banned?! i love this game and i respect staff members, A lot, The Things ive did on this game Made me deal with my pass issues in real life, Im literally lost Era, Please im begging you! Why me? what did i do wrong? to become in this position and the current

situation im in right now?
    Alright So Let me explain , Yes i've let someone on my account i trusted her she pked etc, But when she stopped logging into my account I've looked at it weird because i was like wait what? Where did she go?
    And then boom i got randomly jailed out of no where for harassment, Out of no where so i was confused and hesitated but it was a 4 hour harassment ban, Than
    When i got out on the same day or the day right after i got banned, i got perm banned out of no where

This is the picture of me getting perm banned out of no where randomnly when I was in confusion ? It stated I’ve been perm banned for toxicity out of nowhere I was weirded out and shocked and didn’t know what was going on, but than I’ve grabbed my cousin phone downloaded era again and tried to contact another era admin which lead me to an Evading jail Perm Ban, which made me feel shocked and weird . Here’s the second attachment

This is the other ban, the ban I got now which is recently rly and is still here I don’t know what is going on I need help and pls give me a reason I’m begging u era and plus I miss the graal community I miss basing ,getting GC and getting bases and trolling and talking to people and learning and getting to know the community more I’ve lost plenty accounts while playing graal on this game since 2014 and I don’t wanna loose my main pro account towards something I worked hard for because I love the game I don’t wanna go away and leave it man

But The female who was on my account who probably got it banned her name was Ma* she was into my acccount and she probably got my account IP banned which was probably the reason why?! Than on top of that my other friend chris got banned today so maybe someone is framing us or what I literally have no
    Idea what’s going on but the girl who was on my account may also did get me in trouble because she use to text other people on my account,start fights but I didn’t know she was getting ruthless and being so
    Disrespectful towards other people please it’s not my fault , but here’s the attachment of her

This is her account as well,so if she was the one who got me banned please don’t bring the pressure out on me man I’m innocent I have no idea what I did or done to be in this position again ! I just don’t wanna be permnatly banned for something I did because. I always get accuse d.but if this reply doesn’t get accepted towards the era community I hope you guys keep pushing your hard work on this nice game and keep having the players with full of experience and things to do,I love you era team
    Please don’t fail me,GoodBye have a nice day Era Staff Team Members❤️

Account INFO

Username:Luca
    GangName:MontanaBoyz
    GraalID:#######

Account:PermBanned
    Time:Evading.(NoTime)

Love you Guys ������

(All Information was Posted On Toonslab/Era's Gmail

There is always a risk when letting other people be on your account. When she wasn’t on your account for a while you should have revoked her. Who knows if our supreme overlord junz will spare your account but I highly doubt it. But there has been a issue of random Banned-Evading Bans going around that has also targeted my friend which I hope doesn’t occur to anyone else.

Banned
    Don’t share your account with other people, especially to avoid these type of problems. Send a support ticket to toonslab, here is the link= https://support.toonslab.com/ and wait for a reply. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Don’t share your account with other people, especially to avoid these type of problems. Send a support ticket to toonslab, here is the link= https://support.toonslab.com/ and wait for a reply. Good luck.
    Add your own opinion into your comments. Stop pasting the same toonslab copypasta everywhere. It’s like ur a bot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Add your own opinion into your comments. Stop pasting the same toonslab copypasta everywhere. It’s like ur a bot
    That is a statement not an opinion. An opinion is a speech or a judgement where you make a favourable speech inclined more towards one side than an alternative one. At no point i have made this remark. Sending a support ticket to toonslab is the only thing he can do. Era Go is not the place to discuss jails/bans as none of us can provide him with further assistance.

Also, did i ask for your opinion? Sometimes its better to remain silent because you make a fool of yourself.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-10-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Honestly staff can check if you’re sharing ur account or not so its better if they check and lessen ur punishment if true

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Also, did i ask for your opinion? Sometimes its better to remain silent because you make a fool of yourself.
    Finally you are starting to sound like a normal person. You are not a admin. Stop acting like one. I don’t care if era go is not the place to discuss bans, this is a forum where we can chat to other graal era players. You are not a mod so stop trying to impersonate staff. I can see why era go has become dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luca032 View Post
    (All Information was Posted On Toonslab/Era's Gmail
    Also read the whole thread you buffoon. He already sent it to toonslab so stop spreading that copypasta.

you won't be unbanned, it's your own fault for letting other people on your account lol
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Finally you are starting to sound like a normal person. You are not a admin. Stop acting like one. I don’t care if era go is not the place to discuss bans, this is a forum where we can chat to other graal era players. You are not a mod so stop trying to impersonate staff. I can see why era go has become dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Also read the whole thread you buffoon. He already sent it to toonslab so stop spreading that copypasta.
    How am i impersonating a mod? This thread will be closed by one of them soon because none of us here can do anything to help him.

Closing this thread,. Your best bet is to contact a staff member on discord or wait for a response from toonslab.

As people have already mentioned above, we can’t do anything about your situation.