Thread: Staffs Working On The Mysterious Tablet Weapons ? ( Confirmation )

Staffs Working On The Mysterious Tablet Weapons ? ( Confirmation )

Can any admin confirm this please?

Last year I heard it was : Junz , Vera , Hoyt.

Is it the same this year?

Give me ur tablet and I’ll tell u

Banned
    More people work on the weapons, not just Junz, Hoyt and Vera, if they were even the ones that made them in the first place. They might decide and set the project but they might not be the ones that actually make them. Junz is not a developer he is the Pr manager and the same goes for Hoyt, he is the manager and that is his main duty.

Gani admins create and set animations for the weapons , developers and gfx admins create the design, a sfx staff might create new sounds for the weapons. This takes long and is complicated. 3 people can’t do it, especially in a short period of time. Also it doesn’t matter who does this, it does not make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    More people work on the weapons, not just Junz, Hoyt and Vera, if they were even the ones that made them in the first place. They might decide and set the project but they might not be the ones that actually make them. Junz is not a developer he is the Pr manager and the same goes for Hoyt, he is the manager and that is his main duty.

Gani admins create and set animations for the weapons , developers and gfx admins create the design, a sfx staff might create new sounds for the weapons. This takes long and is complicated. 3 people can’t do it, especially in a short period of time. Also it doesn’t matter who does this, it does not make a difference.
    Junz doesnt hold the dev tag but he is a pro developer

- - - Updated - - -

He did a lot of coding

Banned
    I know that. My point is that it doesn’t matter who makes the weapons. They will always be known as the best weapons in the game because of how expensive they are. The items were and will always be good, don’t worry about that.

You won't be able to find the answer for that until probably the weapons are released.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

i hope they are the same staff this year
    they did a really good job last year

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post

This is mostly incorrect. When it comes to Mysterious/Exotic weapons there is a small team of higher devs who work on the items. This does not involve the wider development team at all in order to minimise leaks.
    E.g. Last year it was: Olirus, Vera, Myself, Hoyt & Jeff (+ Rima did the levels and tilesets for the new levels). Hoyt does a huge amount of scripting work, including all scripts for the Mysterious weapons.

So in other words - a really small team works on these items hence why it may take a lot of time to get them done, especially considering everyone on this small team is busy with their own stuff.

The team for this year differs a bit however that information won't be revealed until after release in order to minimise spam messages towards those involved.

Also as a side note, my secondary role is PRM - I'm primarily a developer at this point in time (ganis/scripts/levels), however I still oversee the PR team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    This is mostly incorrect. When it comes to Mysterious/Exotic weapons there is a small team of higher devs who work on the items. This does not involve the wider development team at all in order to minimise leaks.
    E.g. Last year it was: Olirus, Vera, Myself, Hoyt & Jeff (+ Rima did the levels and tilesets for the new levels). Hoyt does a huge amount of scripting work, including all scripts for the Mysterious weapons.

So in other words - a really small team works on these items hence why it may take a lot of time to get them done, especially considering everyone on this small team is busy with their own stuff.

The team for this year differs a bit however that information won't be revealed until after release in order to minimise spam messages towards those involved.

Also as a side note, my secondary role is PRM - I'm primarily a developer at this point in time (ganis/scripts/levels), however I still oversee the PR team.
    I see, my bad. Thank you for explaining it.

Thanks for the explanation
    Curious tho, Are you also working on one of the weapons this year as well ?

Or are you busy with irl stuff and plasma stuff? Because the concept of your dimension rifle was insane