Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stop Lowering Super Prices

Do you mean auction prices or shell trading prices? Auction prices just mean that less want to buy so the price is lower. Trading prices is low to price others out of the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Fellage View Post
    People cannot just stop decreasing the value of 'super rares' which I wouldn't even call them anymore considering there's loads of them. Excluding ultra rares and maybe coloured umbrellas, all super rares are decreasing in value quite quickly due to the fact that there is such a small number of shells in the economy due to most people selling their shells for gralats which is why shells are more valuable than ever before and super rares are just decreasing in value constantly. My advice is to sell your super rares before they become less and less valuable, excluding ultras and coloured umbrellas.
    cool.
    Youtube:
    graalcool
    Facebook:
    graalcool
    Play Games
    Call me death or graalcool

Ok I see your guys response and I get more of it but there should be like an official place were u know the exact price of the item to prevent getting ripped and admins host more un droppable stuff like souzion I really wanted that
    Bandit X

Lol you obviously dont know demand and supply. Also its up to the players to make the prices, you cant change them. Tough luck just get used to it. Heres an idea: Get every single item and own the market in that item #WinningTheMarket
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.