Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Is it not possible to transfer leadership of gangs anymore?

  1. #1

    Is it not possible to transfer leadership of gangs anymore?

    I don't see the button.

  2. #2
    Veteran Sam Dorvay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    482
    For you to be able to successfully transfer gang leadership to another person, the individual requested to receive the leadership must meet certain requirements. They have to be active and wear the gang tag for a specific amount of time. That’s why you can’t transfer it to alt accs. I don’t know if this system was changed as it’s been a long time since the last time I checked.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    For you to be able to successfully transfer gang leadership to another person, the individual requested to receive the leadership must meet certain requirements. They have to be active and wear the gang tag for a specific amount of time. That’s why you can’t transfer it to alt accs. I don’t know if this system was changed as it’s been a long time since the last time I checked.
    In the guide, it says they have to be in the gang for six hours. The person i'm trying to transfer it to has been in it since 2017 lol

  4. #4
    Veteran Sam Dorvay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by nii View Post
    In the guide, it says they have to be in the gang for six hours. The person i'm trying to transfer it to has been in it since 2017 lol
    That means that they have to wear the gang tag for six hours, not be in the gang for six hours. If they joined in 2017 but have not worn the gang tag, it won’t work.

  5. #5
    The system has change go to the gang center on top of plasma corp and find keirs statue that says to grab for a leadership transfer request. He will transfer it when he gets the change in a few days.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

    Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2020

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    The system has change go to the gang center on top of plasma corp and find keirs statue that says to grab for a leadership transfer request. He will transfer it when he gets the change in a few days.
    Oh. I need 100 basing hours so nevermind. Thank u

  7. #7
    Runner Minho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    927
    ^^ Close Thread.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •