Thread: Is it not possible to transfer leadership of gangs anymore?

Is it not possible to transfer leadership of gangs anymore?

I don't see the button.

Banned
    For you to be able to successfully transfer gang leadership to another person, the individual requested to receive the leadership must meet certain requirements. They have to be active and wear the gang tag for a specific amount of time. That’s why you can’t transfer it to alt accs. I don’t know if this system was changed as it’s been a long time since the last time I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    For you to be able to successfully transfer gang leadership to another person, the individual requested to receive the leadership must meet certain requirements. They have to be active and wear the gang tag for a specific amount of time. That’s why you can’t transfer it to alt accs. I don’t know if this system was changed as it’s been a long time since the last time I checked.
    In the guide, it says they have to be in the gang for six hours. The person i'm trying to transfer it to has been in it since 2017 lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nii View Post
    In the guide, it says they have to be in the gang for six hours. The person i'm trying to transfer it to has been in it since 2017 lol
    That means that they have to wear the gang tag for six hours, not be in the gang for six hours. If they joined in 2017 but have not worn the gang tag, it won’t work.

The system has change go to the gang center on top of plasma corp and find keirs statue that says to grab for a leadership transfer request. He will transfer it when he gets the change in a few days.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    The system has change go to the gang center on top of plasma corp and find keirs statue that says to grab for a leadership transfer request. He will transfer it when he gets the change in a few days.
    Oh. I need 100 basing hours so nevermind. Thank u

^^ Close Thread.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029