Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Banned for no reason

  1. #1

    Banned for no reason

    Hello, today I logged onto graal banned for no damn reason, I am enraged. I know damn well I didn’t do anything wrong but the message said I was “jailed for evading jail time” personally I wouldn’t give a hoot if I was jailed for 5 hours but this time it gave me a special 596523 hour ban. I already submitted a ticket through the toonslab link and I heard it could take for ever for them to respond so that’s why I’m coming here. My username was “Doodle bob” I had a few good items like umbrella, chainsaw, blood blade, zodiac sign, samhain b, pbp shotgun and shipka. But I guess I don’t have those items anymore thanks to the admins. I know this is going to be deleted soon on this thread but this is the only place on this forum where this will get noticed. So someone please help me I desperately want my account back, thanks!

  2. #2
    You wont get any help here and the forums isnt a place for bans you just need to wait for support to respond.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

    Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2020

  3. #3
    Do you know how long that will take?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh yeah btw do you think submitting multiple tickets will help me out?

  4. #4
    Veteran Sam Dorvay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Higuybye View Post
    Do you know how long that will take?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh yeah btw do you think submitting multiple tickets will help me out?
    Yes submitting a ticket will help, but you should only submit one. It should take 1-2 weeks to receive a response. If you don’t get a reply, try sending another one.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-13-2021 at 09:26 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Yes submitting a ticket will help, but you should only submit one. It should take 1-2 weeks to receive a response. If you don’t get a reply, try sending another one.
    okay well I did submit two tickets do you think that’ll hurt anything?
    but thanks for responding though!

  6. #6
    Veteran Sam Dorvay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Higuybye View Post
    okay well I did submit two tickets do you think that’ll hurt anything?
    but thanks for responding though!
    Don’t worry. I think you’re good. Good luck.

  7. #7
    Happened to my friend recently aswell, they got unbanned after the ticket

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Happened to my friend recently aswell, they got unbanned after the ticket
    do you remember how long it took them to unban him?

  9. #9
    It may take less than a week for that maybe? But once it’s been around 2-3 weeks you should send another ticket to toonslab, since it’s a small team they may have missed ur ticket so resend one every few weeks just in case.

    And don’t spam tickets to them, I don’t think your problem will be resolved if you spam them with a ton of tickets. Good luck on your situation, and like the people above have mentioned. We unfortunately don’t have the power to unban you. Closing thread.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •