Thread: Player Creations is Recruiting!

Player Creations is Recruiting!

Hey guys I'm known as iSight Magus, I'm like a second generation Graal OG.

Basically its come to my attention the last 2 years that Graal could really be a HUGE game. Like its definitely not impossible to get this game to 10k players. Not only will getting this game popular make the game more fun, it will also push the owners of this game to make upgrades to this game. (Better Graphics, Remove Lag Issues, More Items/Events/Auctions)

If you're the type of person who wants to see Graal grow and possibly make a career out of doing it. Please Reach out to me in game.

Ideally I'm looking for
    Influencers (Youtube and TikTok Mainly)
    Sparrers to compete in GST with me (i think thats a very good time to get support from the community)
    Graphics Designers/Video Editors. (People who can make cool videos / maybe make a custom hat or something for the gang)

Search iSight in game or search Player Creations in the gang Database
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Nice idea!
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Banned
    The server starts lagging once 3k players are online at the same time. Imagine what would happen with 5k, not to mention 10k, the servers would completely collapse. This game can’t grow as the servers can’t handle it. Furthermore I don’t see the owners taking the decision to upgrade the servers as it’s expensive and advertising is even more expensive and might not be effective, hence why it’s just to risky and expensive and i don’t see why the owners would do this anytime soon. Having said this your idea looks good.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-18-2021 at 08:15 AM.

player creations xd

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    The server starts lagging once 3k players are online at the same time. Imagine what would happen with 5k, not to mention 10k, the servers would completely collapse. This game can’t grow as the servers can’t handle it. Furthermore I don’t see the owners taking the decision to upgrade the servers as it’s expensive and advertising is even more expensive and might not be effective, hence why it’s just to risky and expensive and i don’t see why the owners would do this anytime soon. Having said this your idea looks good.
    I’m damn near certain graal can afford to upgrade the servers and advertise with the amount of money they get from gralat packs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapp0 View Post
    I’m damn near certain graal can afford to upgrade the servers and advertise with the amount of money they get from gralat packs
    Yes but they don’t and haven’t done so in years. The owner rather not spend and risk money to improve the game and keep it for himself. Also most graal employees are paid with in-game currency so their costs are a lot lower. They do make a lot of money but don’t really invest it back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapp0 View Post
    the owner is a millionaire fugitive who has never really cared about this game xd

Yes but they don’t and haven’t done so in years. The owner rather not spend and risk money to improve the game and keep it for himself. Also most graal employees are paid with in-game currency so their costs are a lot lower. They do make a lot of money but don’t really invest it back into the game.

Just like we the players developed this game. We the players can turn this into something the world has never seen before!
    ModeGraal On Youtube

I strongly agree with what you said, Sam.

The servers already give some issues when the playerbase is over 5 - 6k, increase iEra's player count to 10k would just make the average players crash over and over or lag really bad. Unless the owner does something about the servers we shouldn't really advise the game imo.

Once again, as Sam said, having said this your idea looks good
    If you need me:
    - Discord: 2Beta#9198
    - PlayerWorlds ID: Graal5582271

"You can discover more about a person in 15 days of travel than in 5 years of friendship". - Platon