Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Era and it’s future in general?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I’m thinking if era dies it’ll shut down and all our time and money that we spent will just be gone like that
    I really don't think that Era's gonna die anytime soon, probably in some 10+ years for sure but not now and not in the near future. It always depends on Content, Playerbase and Interests.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by iKai View Post
    I really don't think that Era's gonna die anytime soon, probably in some 10+ years for sure but not now and not in the near future. It always depends on Content, Playerbase and Interests.
    Giving iEra 10 years of a future is extremely generous when the game is collapsing in on itself right now. Unless something else is done or fixed, I don't see much of a future for the iOS servers. The generation of new Graal players is getting smaller and smaller.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

I don’t see it dying out soon, with the amount of updates and changes I doubt it’ll die out anytime soon. The population still increased a lot when seasonal events are out as well.

But as an estimate, the only thing that comes to mind when era dies out is when the population for opening gifts gets below 2k players, I believe that’s when we will start to realise that this game is slowly wrapping up its time.