Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Era and it’s future in general?

Lightbulb Era and it’s future in general?

I’m surprised to see the game’s population to go from 3k to barely 2k at max these days compared to what’s been 4-5 years ago, I mean, I’m well aware that there are still a lot of new players purchasing Gralats so this is still a quite profitable business, but why the population decrease?Is it mostly due to not being Summer considering core game’s population being still in school?Will there be any plans to make a second server or expand the existing one?

I mean, it does NOT feel like Era or Graal in general is a sinking ship, but something seems rather strange about it’s current state, can we expect the population to slowly increase or we should get used to it being like this now?What are your thoughts when thinking of it in a large scale?

Been wondering for a while myself
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

We have gotten 3k+ multiple times this year and last year, every hame has its ups and downs graal will come up again at some point i do see alot more people finding out about it.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    We have gotten 3k+ multiple times this year and last year, every hame has its ups and downs graal will come up again at some point i do see alot more people finding out about it.
    Glad to see you once again as well, bluedragon, and your words indeed spark some hope in me, so thanks for that hopefully, Era will continue improving and slowly expanding maybe, so we can all continue to play it
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Banned
    Currently there’s 1.4k people online. It seems that every year the player count decreases. With covid and lockdown a lot of people came back and we had 2k plus. When people logged on to open gifts 3k+ were on and the servers were lagging. The game still has a lot of players and still makes money so it’s not a sinking ship but to think that the game has reached its potential, is a debatable topic. Maybe adding some new events will bring people back to the game. More people play on Christmas and Halloween than on other times of the year because of the events like crypt, gifts, trick or treating etc. They are working on new projects so who knows what happen.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-20-2021 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Currently there’s 1.4k people online. It seems that every year the player count decreases. With covid and lockdown a lot of people came back and we had 2k plus. When people logged on to open gifts 3k+ were on and the servers were lagging. The game still has a lot of players and still makes money so it’s not a sinking ship but to think that the game has reached its potential, is a debatable topic. Maybe adding some new events will bring people back to the game. More people play on Christmas and Halloween than on other times of the year because of the events like crypt, gifts, trick or treating etc. They are working on new projects so who knows what happen.
    The first sentence of this was correct, the rest was not. The playercount will continuously diminish as the game will receive no advertising and exposure; it may take a few years but inevitably the game will die out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The first sentence of this was correct, the rest was not. The playercount will continuously diminish as the game will receive no advertising and exposure; it may take a few years but inevitably the game will die out.
    Thats what I said. “It seems that every year the player count decreases.” I don’t see the game dying out in the foreseeable future but that doesn’t mean that it will never die out.

I’m thinking if era dies it’ll shut down and all our time and money that we spent will just be gone like that

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I’m thinking if era dies it’ll shut down and all our time and money that we spent will just be gone like that
    lmao i haven't spent a dollar on this game
    Last edited by Distorted; 02-20-2021 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    lmao i haven't spent a dollar on this game
    excuse me
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    excuse me
    oh **** sequel how you been buddy i haven't talked to you in like 2 years
    Last edited by Distorted; 02-21-2021 at 10:28 AM.