Drill If you love graal....

Everyone start posting graal tik toks

its our best chance at making this game mainstream

this game is way ****ing better than half that **** out there

and honestly imagine graal on console like come on

we can do it
    ModeGraal On Youtube

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    I don’t think this movement will actually work.. The forums arent really that active nowadays and when you look at all the recent posts, I think maybe up to 20 people actively use the forums. Things also only go viral given that they are universally understood or already have a large following and unfortunately I don’t think Graal falls under either categories.
    And to be real with you, I do love Graal but the fact is that the game has a lot of flaws. e.g having various competitive aspects such as basing, events and sparring but no dedicated regional servers makes the experience unenjoyable for both the people near the servers and the people on the other side of the world(this is less applicable for basing tbh as I don’t think it matters that much)

Banned
    ^This is why this game cannot grow and it doesnt matter what we do. For this game to grow its playerbase and to become famous we would need regional servers as mentioned by the user above. This game will never have regional servers because it was not designed that way. If we have regional servers, pking and basing would be easier on one server than on another, prices of items would be higher/lower on each server and respectively this applies to every single aspect of this game including events, sparring and basing.

Lets put an end on this topic. It Doesnt matter what we do the game will not grow unless it expands its servers, which will not happen. We are just wasting our time at this point.

you guys are both so negative its so stupid how negative you guys are being. Tik Tok is a huge ****ing platform. If this game gets enough attention the developers would have no choice but to upgrade the game. So with all due respect fk off my posts from now on
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ModeGraal View Post
    you guys are both so negative its so stupid how negative you guys are being. Tik Tok is a huge ****ing platform. If this game gets enough attention the developers would have no choice but to upgrade the game. So with all due respect fk off my posts from now on
    As you said if the game got attention the developers would upgrade it. The problem here is that attention doesnt come to you, you have to earn it. To do this the game has to first, invest in new servers, make a new tutorial, implement a proffesional customer service support, etc. Even if they do this, be aware that the game has not been and is not able to adapt and compete in the video game market.

The game was growing and was even in the top 5 games rankings of Appstore in 2014 where 5-7k people were online and actively played the game. Now ask yourself why currently there are only 1.6k players online? We are not in 2014 anymore, we are in 2021. People's likes and expectations have changed and most people dont like these type of games ANYMORE. Even if this game gets advertised it might never grow. We arent being negative, we are being realistic.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-23-2021 at 09:36 AM.

If you love graal....

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    As you said if the game got attention the developers would upgrade it. The problem here is that attention doesnt come to you, you have to earn it. To do this the game has to first, invest in new servers, make a new tutorial, implement a proffesional customer service support, etc. Even if they do this, be aware that the game has not been and is not able to adapt and compete in the video game market.

The game was growing and was even in the top 5 games rankings of Appstore in 2014 where 5-7k people were online and actively played the game. Now ask yourself why currently there are only 1.6k players online? We are not in 2014 anymore, we are in 2021. People's likes and expectations have changed and most people dont like these type of games ANYMORE. Even if this game gets advertised it might never grow. We arent being negative, we are being realistic.
    No you’re definitely being negative and looking at this the wrong way, i see your point that Graal is not a complete game but if a game like Among Us could get as big as it did I’m sure Graal could get even 1% of what among us did.

Among us had millions of people who checked out the game. You’re being unrealistic if you don’t think that Graal could do 1% of that heck even .5% of that would be huge for Graal.

With that being said guys.... anybody reading this don’t listen to these fools.

GO MAKE GRAAL TIK TOKS

OR SUPPORT OTHER GRAAL TIK TOKERS

@iSighttt ON TIK TOK BABY

ModeGraal On Youtube

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ModeGraal View Post
    No you’re definitely being negative and looking at this the wrong way, i see your point that Graal is not a complete game but if a game like Among Us could get as big as it did I’m sure Graal could get even 1% of what among us did.

Among us had millions of people who checked out the game. You’re being unrealistic if you don’t think that Graal could do 1% of that heck even .5% of that would be huge for Graal.

With that being said guys.... anybody reading this don’t listen to these fools.

GO MAKE GRAAL TIK TOKS

OR SUPPORT OTHER GRAAL TIK TOKERS

@iSighttt ON TIK TOK BABY

Youre so ****ing cringy dude, its unbearable.

If you love graal....

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Youre so ****ing cringy dude, its unbearable.
    Then stop commenting on my sht I never asked for your opinion buddy. I’m calling for the community to come together to make a change on a game that we all enjoy playing. (For the most part lmfao)

Now if anybody else has something to say please share so we can build on this topic. I’m open to criticism but not straight negativity as we’ve seen on many posts from this guy.
    ModeGraal On Youtube

XD

but naw (i)Graal has had exposure plenty of times, like when it was trending on the app store, or when xxxtentacion posted about it, even when it got a lot of attention on reddit (although I think that was about Playerworlds, but it's irrelevant).

basically my point is that you can show people Graal all you want it just doesn't have what it needs to appeal to the right audience, at least not in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    XD

but naw (i)Graal has had exposure plenty of times, like when it was trending on the app store, or when xxxtentacion posted about it, even when it got a lot of attention on reddit (although I think that was about Playerworlds, but it's irrelevant).

basically my point is that you can show people Graal all you want it just doesn't have what it needs to appeal to the right audience, at least not in America.
    You also have to keep in mind that nobody has made the game look FUN all X did was post a screenshot of the Graal Classic Homescreen.

If we make the game look fun to play (because it actually is fun) people will start to play it more.

I think that there also needs to be some sort of good weapon that’s under 10k Gralats so new players will stand a chance.
    ModeGraal On Youtube