Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you love graal....

XD

but naw (i)Graal has had exposure plenty of times, like when it was trending on the app store, or when xxxtentacion posted about it, even when it got a lot of attention on reddit (although I think that was about Playerworlds, but it's irrelevant).

basically my point is that you can show people Graal all you want it just doesn't have what it needs to appeal to the right audience, at least not in America.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ModeGraal View Post
    All you’ve had to say is basically that Graal could never reach its full potential and call me names. All you’re doing is slowing down what I’m trying to do. End of discussion.
    I apologize, that was wrong of me, though you were not better as you also disrespected me.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    XD

but naw (i)Graal has had exposure plenty of times, like when it was trending on the app store, or when xxxtentacion posted about it, even when it got a lot of attention on reddit (although I think that was about Playerworlds, but it's irrelevant).

basically my point is that you can show people Graal all you want it just doesn't have what it needs to appeal to the right audience, at least not in America.
    You also have to keep in mind that nobody has made the game look FUN all X did was post a screenshot of the Graal Classic Homescreen.

If we make the game look fun to play (because it actually is fun) people will start to play it more.

I think that there also needs to be some sort of good weapon that’s under 10k Gralats so new players will stand a chance.
    ModeGraal On Youtube

You also have to keep in mind that nobody has made the game look FUN all X did was post a screenshot of the Graal Classic Homescreen.

If we make the game look fun to play (because it actually is fun) people will start to play it more.

I think that there also needs to be some sort of good weapon that’s under 10k Gralats so new players will stand a chance.
    ehhhhhhh but what I'm saying is that the playercount has spiked from a new influx of players multiple times, Graal has had the exposure everyone says it needs, but it doesn't matter.

If you love graal....

ehhhhhhh but what I'm saying is that the playercount has spiked from a new influx of players multiple times, Graal has had the exposure everyone says it needs, but it doesn't matter.
    It’s had spikes but nothing significant (relatively). Like 1-2000 spike but what if we get a 10k-50k spike then what do you think would happen?
    ModeGraal On Youtube

It’s had spikes but nothing significant (relatively). Like 1-2000 spike but what if we get a 10k-50k spike then what do you think would happen?
    the servers would suffer immensely

the servers would suffer immensely
    Temporarily, they’d have no choice but to upgrade the servers....

Search iSighttt on YouTube the best GraalTuber with a webcam
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Banned
    Temporarily, they’d have no choice but to upgrade the servers....

Search iSighttt on YouTube the best GraalTuber with a webcam
    Yeah but new maps would have to be created to avoid lag as the whole map would be overcrowded. This wouldnt really work so regional servers would have to be implemented. Here is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Yeah but new maps would have to be created to avoid lag as the whole map would be overcrowded. This wouldnt really work so regional servers would have to be implemented. Here is the problem.
    ^^^^^^

I don't think making Tik Toks about Era could help that much as you think it would

Yeah, as it was mentioned above, regional servers would give some issues like price changes, gameplay difficulty, etc...
    If you need me:
    - Discord: 2Beta#9198
    - PlayerWorlds ID: Graal5582271

"You can discover more about a person in 15 days of travel than in 5 years of friendship". - Platon