Thread: Goodbye. Thank you for everything.

Banned

Goodbye. Thank you for everything.

First of all i don’t think a lot of people will see this thread but I just wanted to say thank you for everything. I would also like to apologize for my behavior throughout my 5 years here. I want to apologize to Mode Graal because I was really immature and said things to him that I shouldn’t have said.

For the past months I’ve been very attached to forums but I can’t do this anymore, my time here is over. Thank you for all the great moments we’ve had but I can’t do this anymore. I am sorry and thank you for everything. I have to quit. I love all of you.

You will be missed brooski, come back whenever you want man were always here to support your decision. Goodluck in the future.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    You will be missed brooski, come back whenever you want man were always here to support your decision. Goodluck in the future.
    Ty man. Thank you for the nice message.

you quitting forms or quitting graal?

Quote Originally Posted by Rius View Post
    you quitting forms or quitting graal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    First of all i don’t think a lot of people will see this thread but I just wanted to say thank you for everything. I would also like to apologize for my behavior throughout my 5 years here. I want to apologize to Mode Graal because I was really immature and said things to him that I shouldn’t have said.

For the past months I’ve been very attached to forums but I can’t do this anymore, my time here is over. Thank you for all the great moments we’ve had but I can’t do this anymore. I am sorry and thank you for everything. I have to quit. I love all of you.
    ^^^

Banned
    I’m quitting Forums in the upcoming days but in Graal i will be inactive and will quit it soon.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-25-2021 at 12:46 PM.

why u quitting just becus someone was toxic to u in forums bro just ignore it lol

Or instead of quitting we could start a GST gang with voice chat and bring back that camaraderie that made Graal fun in the first place

Search iSighttt on YouTube the best GraalTuber with a webcam
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rius View Post
    why u quitting just becus someone was toxic to u in forums bro just ignore it lol
    Lol i’m not quitting forums because someone was toxic. I was the toxic one but that had nothing to do with it. I don’t have time nor the motivation to post anymore nor to play graal.

Good luck man, take care Irl
    If you need me:
    - Discord: 2Beta#9198
    - PlayerWorlds ID: Graal5582271

"You can discover more about a person in 15 days of travel than in 5 years of friendship". - Platon