Thread: Improve Era Go Activity Suggestions.

Talking Improve Era Go Activity Suggestions.

Hey, i wanted to start a thread to possibly try and come up with way to get more active forumers and players to use Era Go. Any ideas or suggestions please discuss or say it here so possibly Minho or a forum Moderator can consider it and possibly get it done.

Some ideas i thought of are, after the new mods are hired updating the Era Go room in the Upload house/ Era Go / Newspaper house.
    Also possibly getting admins to mainly release update information to and possibly ask for community feedback.
    Possibly bringing back the staff list thread that was used alot widely by players which brought new forumers.

The more i think of ill post it here as a update .
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    I think a new room atop the hospital in start would be a good location for an Era-Go building as start is usually packed.
    Nowadays there aren't that many incentives to use the forums, there are a few contests here and there but not everyone knows how to make GFX and these tournaments aren't hosted that much so maybe the admins can frequently host different contests that anyone can win and earn some nice prizes.
    This would incentivise checking forums and participating in them. Other than that I don't really know what else we can do as the game doesn't change that much so a lot of the sections in the forum aren't used that often to discuss changes.
    Maybe we could start the discussions ourselves? Don't know how effective that would be though.

Quote Originally Posted by leaf me alone View Post
    I think a new room atop the hospital in start would be a good location for an Era-Go building as start is usually packed.
    Nowadays there aren't that many incentives to use the forums, there are a few contests here and there but not everyone knows how to make GFX and these tournaments aren't hosted that much so maybe the admins can frequently host different contests that anyone can win and earn some nice prizes.
    This would incentivise checking forums and participating in them. Other than that I don't really know what else we can do as the game doesn't change that much so a lot of the sections in the forum aren't used that often to discuss changes.
    Maybe we could start the discussions ourselves? Don't know how effective that would be though.
    Yeah we already have a era go kinda office in the building on top of the hospital but its outdated and never used, i feel like if its updated after the new mods are hired people would go see it more and possibly make a purpose in there to go. Like an exclusive era go MEMBER hat.
    Also to stick on the Contest part you were speaking about more contest should happen again like back then but of all developments but this sticks on to the part where i said we should push admins to post stuff on here.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021

Yeah I agree with you, although most of the big updates that contain large amounts of information are usually on era go nowadays, and it’ll soon increase as staff are starting to lay out their updates on era go since it’s easy to access and it allows them to give more information to the community. The hiring grab-me bots on start redirect players to era go which is a good addition.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Yeah we already have a era go kinda office in the building on top of the hospital but its outdated and never used, i feel like if its updated after the new mods are hired people would go see it more and possibly make a purpose in there to go. Like an exclusive era go MEMBER hat.
    Also to stick on the Contest part you were speaking about more contest should happen again like back then but of all developments but this sticks on to the part where i said we should push admins to post stuff on here.
    I like the hat idea, it doesn't hurt to update that room and give it a use like what you suggested

A small suggestion would be to add more themes, or at least let us use the Era iPhone theme that Graalians Forum have, updating the forums look would attract more people here imo, I could be wrong though
    If you need me:
    - Discord: 2Beta#9198
    - PlayerWorlds ID: Graal5582271

"You can discover more about a person in 15 days of travel than in 5 years of friendship". - Platon

Quote Originally Posted by 2B. View Post
    I like the hat idea, it doesn't hurt to update that room and give it a use like what you suggested

A small suggestion would be to add more themes, or at least let us use the Era iPhone theme that Graalians Forum have, updating the forums look would attract more people here imo, I could be wrong though
    Just saw this, a tiny late but you could change your profile themes on here which is cool. A step towards a more interactive forums.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021