Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Complex Update - Player Input Requested!

when we have 5k win we obtain a little weapon (pistol) and new chambers (gun rotation or sniper only)

Serzy!

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I also have another idea that’s probably a long shot, but how about a gun rental system? Because some players don’t have many guns to use... And it’s a little unfair that one player has a starter pistol and another has a Gm4. So maybe players that can’t afford to buy guns can rent a gun(But not all guns should be available to rent) for a cheap price too. And people might abuse this system and just use it so they don’t have to buy guns. So how about if you rent a gun, you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can rent again. So that people don’t just rent the gun over and over. I mean it could be helpful since not every player can buy guns for a high price lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I’m aware that you mentioned the idea for new rewards. But yeah I was just giving my opinion and my perspective of what it would be like.
    Too complicated to script/ too unrelated to the spar complex.

i think all rooms should not have hit timer which will lead to players actually use skills to win. room 2 is the home of latency abusers. maybe also host a GFX contest for new rewards? i think everything else is okay besides the content of spar is a bit dry so im looking forward to the update.

Maybe you should add some sort of ranking system? Or sometype of room to make it new player friendly like a room with tips and tricks on how to spar. Etc

I think we should have like a duo room in complex may sound dumb but it would be fun and also should add more skins for the rewards and make new rooms honestly basically give complex a whole redo that’s all tbh just fix up complex and it would be better and more rooms and more rewards>>>>

In my opinion if you were to add new rewards such as guns, make it into a graphics contest so I can participate.
    Also for the duo spar I think it should be m4 only.
    -2010-

I think that the best bet to make Complex a more active place is to introduce duo spar and add more rewards. Lets be real, if you add a 10k+ spar only room its going to be empty for 95% of the day. You also said that you dont want to flood complex with a million spar rooms so I recommend removing the ping room and MAYBE spar room 1 because theyre always empty. As for the duo room, I suggest that you make that room m4 only or at the very least gralat guns only because you can already imagine that 2 people with OP auction guns and plasma guns will dominate. Make 2 duo rooms, one for regular matches and the other with the streak room function. Also I think that people on the top 5 daily and weekly spar leaderboards should get a reward. Maybe something like gralats so that it incentivizes people to spar more daily. For the top 3 people on the monthly leaderboard maybe give them a small trophy (Gold, Silver, Bronze)and spar complex exclusive hat. This might be stretching it but the person who gets the most spar wins in 1 year could get an exclusive melee or gas mask that have crypt melee stats. I’m not too familiar with the Ol West ELO ranking system but a lot of people think that would be a good addition so I would consider adding that to complex as well. If you add all of these things i genuinely believe that spar complex would be much more active.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that the best bet to make Complex a more active place is to introduce duo spar and add more rewards. Lets be real, if you add a 10k+ spar only room its going to be empty for 95% of the day. You also said that you dont want to flood complex with a million spar rooms so I recommend removing the ping room and MAYBE spar room 1 because theyre always empty. As for the duo room, I suggest that you make that room m4 only or at the very least gralat guns only because you can already imagine that 2 people with OP auction guns and plasma guns will dominate. Make 2 duo rooms, one for regular matches and the other with the streak room function. Also I think that people on the top 5 daily and weekly spar leaderboards should get a reward. Maybe something like gralats so that it incentivizes people to spar more daily. For the top 3 people on the monthly leaderboard maybe give them a small trophy (Gold, Silver, Bronze)and spar complex exclusive hat. This might be stretching it but the person who gets the most spar wins in 1 year could get an exclusive melee or gas mask that have crypt melee stats. I’m not too familiar with the Ol West ELO ranking system but a lot of people think that would be a good addition so I would consider adding that to complex as well. If you add all of these things i genuinely believe that spar complex would be much more active.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk why it sent twice but just disregard the second half, thanks.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotNate View Post
    I think we should have like a duo room in complex may sound dumb but it would be fun and also should add more skins for the rewards and make new rooms honestly basically give complex a whole redo that’s all tbh just fix up complex and it would be better and more rooms and more rewards>>>>
    Duo room is being considered.

we need a non-bar/dual guns/plasma guns room so everyone can spar fairly just like the old days

Also add a 7,5k and 17,5k wins hat