Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Complex Update - Player Input Requested!

I believe that (because of eras player base is slowly becoming less and less) it's harder to earn rewards such as 5k and so on. I believe that we should add low-tier rewards like knives or skins or other cool melees at the 500-5k range so people would be able to grind them. Another disadvantage is that everyone who spars is an old player who is extremely skilled full and it makes it hard for new players to come and have fun grinding for rewards that start at 5k for glasses like what kind of reward is that.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0otingstar View Post
    Also add a 7,5k and 17,5k wins hat
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rey S. View Post
    I believe that (because of eras player base is slowly becoming less and less) it's harder to earn rewards such as 5k and so on. I believe that we should add low-tier rewards like knives or skins or other cool melees at the 500-5k range so people would be able to grind them. Another disadvantage is that everyone who spars is an old player who is extremely skilled full and it makes it hard for new players to come and have fun grinding for rewards that start at 5k for glasses like what kind of reward is that.
    As mentioned before, new rewards will be added. (including lower tier rewards)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cole N View Post
    we need a non-bar/dual guns/plasma guns room so everyone can spar fairly just like the old days
    M4 only room will serve this purpose.

It would be great if the command „reset my spar stats“ get removed, because it only takes 3 seconds to end your spar stats for this one who has spent alot of time for it.

Add sparring bots for practice

Idea for Complex Spar

I think that Complex Spar should advance the rewards by updating certain gun stats, due to us working so hard for them.I like the idea of a Duo Complex spar sounds cool! Also I feel we should be rewarded meeles. Last but not least but more rewards skins we deserve them!!!!, Thanks.

Tournament complex :
    Players love tournaments and show that they are the best (and for flex)

Principle :
    Every 4-6 hours a Complex Spar tournament will be organized. The tournament will be more or less similar to the one hosted in the event house. The tournaments will have 16-32-64 players depending on the number of participants.
    The goal is to win against the other players (Knock-out system).

How to participate :
    Just like plasma double coins / laser tag etc, players can receive a message indicating the beginning of a tournament. The 16-32-64 people who respond will be selected to participate in the tournament.
    (Possibility to add a payment system to join the tournament (50-100 gralats).

Reward :
    After each win, players will receive a Complex Tournament Coin. With these Coins, players will be able to purchase skins, guns, hats, melees...

Another issue with spar complex is that it is super slow. People are usually all in spar room 3 and when theres over 10 people in a room it could take 2-3 minutes of waiting just to get put into another spar match. Causing people like me to get bored. I would spar a whole lot more if I could get into matches quicker. Which is why I will propose this suggestion. It would be nice if there were several spar arenas in one room. Kind of like how My Park is set up in the NBA 2K games. This way, even if the room is full of people, people can get put into spar matches more frequently. When you impose these new updates Spar Complex will most definitely be full and would desperately need this update to stay alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hyda View Post
    It would be great if the command „reset my spar stats“ get removed, because it only takes 3 seconds to end your spar stats for this one who has spent alot of time for it.
    Another Suggestion is to increase the HP in spar from 50 Hp to 50.5 because Bar User and other guns which deal 12.5 damage have a big advantage.

Bring back the original GST format as a separate event in between crypt and MPX GST (6v6 majority of guns allowed)

Make a stat in your profile for gang spars, can combine w mpx gs.

Instead of like most wins in a Week since people would just boost maybe whoever had the highest win streak in a day/week can get a ec

Bring a base battle like mode to complex

Mp5/m4a3 skins , psg has a ton of skins now so itll only be fair

It would be good to add duo and m4 room in complex.
    Besides that I would prefer some more rewards like melees and guns for spar but also pk/spar combined like mp5a5.
    And maybe as ultimate crown a mask and melee or gun for gaining all complex/pk/mpx rewards.
    Whatever it is that will be done, gl with it and I’m sure it will be awsome