Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Complex Update - Player Input Requested!

Bro. If you want to change spar start first with spike lags and server delay. There is alot of players thats getting their game freezed at really bad moments. And its not phone problem. My phone can take chems, burners and etc without problems. But the game is still freezing every 15 seconds.
    Server delay is really bad too. Im playing from russia and i see that most of my bullets dont do any dmg because im not seeing their TRUE way of flying. Thats not a really big problem, but i cant spar normally with it.
    Im begging you to do something with these things before upgrading spar. Because it would be meaningless, if we got new spar and cant even do smooth pvp there.

Private spar rooms that can be used when players pay an amount to use it for 30 mins. This helps especially when spar complex is busy/when sparring with friends and we don't want others to join.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

The Spar Wins should be also added to Kills. I mean in Spar are you killing a Player in an Arena. That would be great except for Players who has 35k Spar Wins but not the Kills for the Mp5a5.

A practice room with NPC dummies that teach you a range of things that are essential for sparring.
    An NPC that teaches you how to dodge bullets, an NPC that randomly moves around you that you try to shoot out, that type of stuff.
    I feel like era's come far with NPC's so this could be a thing instead of just reading books about it, you can put yourself in the action and actually practice all sorts of mechanics.

A lot of era's stuff doesn't really teach players interactively, just mostly through images and text so I feel like this could be an amazing addition

Maybe adjust hit boxes to make dodging more accurate (don’t know if this is even possible)

Search iSighttt on YouTube the best GraalTuber with a webcam
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by ModeGraal View Post
    Maybe adjust hit boxes to make dodging more accurate (don’t know if this is even possible)

Search iSighttt on YouTube the best GraalTuber with a webcam
    Not an expert but I think internet definitely plays a huge role in damage delay
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I love the idea of all these suggestions about limited/handicapped requirement rooms, I myself would undoubtedly be like a kid in a candy store to see a starter gun-only room lol. Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s very realistic with our community base. I’ve literally logged on and not 1 player in complex sparring as if were in zone spar or something.. luckily we still have a good amount still sparring to keep that a rare occurrence
    As of now.
    The Number One thing that should be focused on for improving and fixing spar would be reworking the hit detection or the lag somehow. I don't know how it would be done maybe allocate each spar room a sufficient amount of space in the server at all times no idea not my area of expertise.

idea 2
    kinda got the inspiration from plasma PVP
    for complex add like a quick/random match switch/teleporter to queue u up in a private room minimizing lag etc.

I'm sure there are tons of other ideas I've had but these are just a few that stick out thx

- - - Updated - - -

I love the idea of all these suggestions about limited/handicapped requirement rooms, I myself would undoubtedly be like a kid in a candy store to see a starter gun-only room lol. Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s very realistic with our community base. I’ve literally logged on and not 1 player in complex sparring as if were in zone spar or something.. luckily we still have a good amount still sparring to keep that a rare occurrence
    As of now.
    The Number One thing that should be focused on for improving and fixing spar would be reworking the hit detection or the lag somehow. I don't know how it would be done maybe allocate each spar room a sufficient amount of space in the server at all times no idea not my area of expertise.

idea 2
    kinda got the inspiration from plasma PVP
    for complex add like a quick/random match switch/teleporter to queue u up in a private room minimizing lag etc.

I'm sure there are tons of other ideas I've had but these are just a few that stick out thx

Spar room that queues people with similar ping with eachother.

Spar room for Gun game series, where players are given the same random gun list, and each game gives the winner the next gun in the randomized gun list. The first player to win with the last gun wins the series.

Spar room minigames. Random effects, hp, and walk speed. Random effects include burning 1hp per sec, reversed walk controls, and fog of war(Your vision is limited to a few graalians length away from you.

Unrelated, but I would also like to see different maps in pk arena

It's really an interesting game.

Introduce "floor x" command that can switch the floor to black, grass, some presets maybe, x being a number.
    Would help with bullet visibility, allow some customization to better focus on the arena.

On that note, to increase focus and sweat by 200%, you should add a tunnel vision/blur mode for spar that hides the edges of the screen around the arena.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today