Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Complex Update - Player Input Requested!

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishiki View Post
    I have an idea about on how to balance spar. what if we make a room that only 5 hits because people abuse bar because of the damage and it only take 4 hits to win. so if we make a room that only guns with 5 hits to kill for example m4,gm4 and many more then its pretty balance and people will not complain about bar users anymore because we have our own room
    Wouldn't be balanced at all - high fire rate weapons would be the new meta.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0otingstar View Post
    There should be also a skin reward system for example an exclusive m4 skin for 10k m4 kills in spar (regular spar not m4 only room) and add at least two m4 only rooms to split the queue time (one room with hittimer and one without)
    I plan on adding additional skins for sure.

1-What about to add a different hat or the player make hat for himself and the requirements should be hard like 100k Spar W or 1M kills,
    2-add something special for old players so it’s can be fair, there players hit 50k W spar since 2015 or 500k Kills and therr players got 50k at 2020 it’s not fair to give both of them same rewards
    3-Make a new system for spar stats so you can choose which stats u want get back after you reset your spar stats more then time that’s for sparrers who got reset by other players and who got reset by illegal reason like boosting etc they can’t use the new system and i’m sure that’s will help a lot to bring back old sparrers cuz most of them got reset by players and quit game,
    4-Add 3rd floor for the oldest sparrers and new rewards 100k Spar-1M kills, 75k spar+500k kills
    5-new unique melee and requirements 100k Spar+750k kills this melee should be so strong and need skills to be professional with it
    6-More skins for P2K-Mp5a5 etc especially M4A3
    7-make new system for spar-pk guns add on ,i mean like M4 add on.like a laser or bigger clip
    8-solo tournaments 1v1 and hoster choose which gun will enable like only M4 or Sten and there will be rewards like a hat or trophy
    9-LMS Room host every 5-6 hours and only 20-30 player can join and winner get money or spar coins so he can buy add on for spar-pk guns
    In the end i want say good luck to junz and all the developers.
    Last edited by M7 Capone; 03-02-2021 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vSh0otingstar View Post
    Add an M4 only room
    i wonder if people with special M4`s like Pink M4 and gold M4 will also have access to the room?

An melee reward - you need to get 150k kills and 17,500 spar wins to get

And also an complex duo spar and gang spar rewards or shop?

i Think a ping based Match system would be better for Complex because having a player from the US with ping ranging at 20-30 going agasnt a player from asia with ping at 300+ dont seem fair.

I’m already expecting limited skins or guns

- - - Updated - - -

If u gonna add rewards for reaching high streaks or some point system, set a ping limit for all rooms like over 1k ping (or whatever ping makes u teleport) u get kicked cus that aint average ping, so then they dont abuse lag on purpose n ruin our work

I like the currently rewards, but what about putting one gun + mask + melee in every reward milestone? That would be great! Every 5k Wins one Reward and the same for PK but every 50k Kills. The MP5A5 requires too many things to buy it, it would be great if its only required 35k Wins because it has no use to pk with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro From Godelic View Post
    i Think a ping based Match system would be better for Complex because having a player from the US with ping ranging at 20-30 going agasnt a player from asia with ping at 300+ dont seem fair.
    Couldnt agree more than ever, as an asian its a pain in the *** that you have to predict where the opponent move to and gotta have a cap pass through the air before the opponent gets there to get damaged and in the meantime the opponent could damage you easily as they dont need to predict too far. This lead to far server sided players have a huge disadvantage as they couldnt really do much to the opponent that able to fire 1st and quickly registered by the server in the real time and the far server sided players still cant see it in real time because of that huge ping. Im sorry if this confuses you, its really hard to describe it. Although you might experience it by having a vpn on asia countries and spar with close server sided players.

will everything be updated all at one time or seperate

A great idea is to make a Hall Of Fame spar room for all the great sparers who have mastered there craft and made a positive impact for graals community. All players should have a legit shot to get in the room. This room can not be solely based on in game stats and yes that is a important factor. The reason for this is so I cant buy a bar play for thousands of hours boost my stats then get into the hall of fame. The players that should be in this room are not only masters of there craft but also players that helped shape the community in a positive way or left a positive impact on graal. A perfect spot for this room is the bottom right of complex by the entrance if these are truly great players that helped shape the game and left a strong impact i would want them to be seen not hidden on some top floor that no one goes on. this is where your statues should be of your best players. I mean whats in that spot anyway ? a hangout room that no one goes in and a cola machine that people spend more time blowing up than buying cola. The bottom right entrance to complex is completly under used and should be a great spot for a real Hall Of Fame room that would give players something to try to achieve.