Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Complex Update - Player Input Requested!

I know tht you said that maybe you'll check it for the amount of peoples in rooms but you really should make rooms with amounts of wins, especially for the ones that has low wins beacause its hard to grow up in spar vs players that has 20k or 30k spar wins..

- - - Updated - - -

You should also put in reward room, some reward for the streaks cuz theres actually nothing that we win for doing streak, just a screen animation and if you grind them you can be on the podium at the start hospital, you should add rewards for streaks too

Lol just imagine a whole squad of dual users, dont get me wrong tho thats a good idea

please add at least one more streak room in complex

Add a melees only room. Would be fun!

Hello it’s Wangz one of the top 10 sparrer on this game since 2012.
    You will need to add duo spar , m4 room , no plasma guns, new gun rewards of course , new color skins. 12.5 and 20k mask color changeable.
    And my statue. Goodbye have a nice day

Hi, VPN is getting pretty famous nowadays in spar complex I wonder if there’s a solution for that, a good example is that some players turn on VPN then head to streak room and never get damaged/hit or not dying/losing in other words which gets really annoying I hope you fix this issue with VPN users, thanks.
    Last edited by Cole N; 03-03-2021 at 06:47 AM.

Try adding a room that's like a spar with 5 rounds but every round is a new gun. would spice up our skills. Also, something to deal with a delay that's how people ruining the spar community.

We also need new m4a3 skins since vector has almost 13 whilst m4a3 only 2

I came back for this. Awesome to see the initiative to get players' views!

I would like to propose a two-pronged suggestion to help make sparring better.

1. Spar License/Permit
    - The license will be classified into different classes, each class representing a range of wins - so class D for example would be for 1000-3000 spar wins, class C is for 3000-5000 wins, class B is for 5000-10000 wins, so on and so forth (just an example). Each license will of course come with a set price, say 2000 gralats for a class D license.

The reason why a price should be attached to a license is so that the license can be revoked if a player is caught boosting/breaking rules that affect sparring. This will reduce any unfair sparring.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Complex and Multiplex Mixed rewards since they’re mainly the same community <3