Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Complex Update - Player Input Requested!

M4 only room for sure, but what I was thinking is possibly a room with the same concept as an m4 only room but it gets updated bi weekly/monthly with a different gun that way there’s a little more variety in fair spar play. Per say first month ghost m4, next month a-91, maybe have a random timer go off that throws in an occasional auction gun or something cool to attract more players. Gives players a chance to try out a gun they don’t own and serves as a 2nd 100% fair spar room since both sparrers will be using the same gun (I recommend making this room VIP only or have some kinds membership for it monthly on its own since alt accounts would more than likely abuse it for the temporary free guns to spar)

Also something else I would LOVEEEE to see is MELEE spar stats added, melee spar rewards, ect. But this is a little off topic and idk if it would be related to complex I guess since it revolves around GUNS. I miss the melee spar we use to have in underground spar:v

I’ve thought about this for a few years and I think when you make a duo room you should have 2 one of which counts as duo spar wins and one that can count towards singles spar wins as well and make the duos streak wins. Another thing is make a cool staff that does 20 dmg if you have 500k kills and 50k spar wins. You should also make it so that there are spar tournaments so basically how there are automated messages sent from admins that host like mini events and you can get coins or gralats if you win it you should do that for spar so that it attracts more people. Also how there is a pk room for like who has the most in that month or day you should make one for spar

Not sure how VPNs work, but can't you keep track of people's IP addresses and if they change from America to Japan and back in 5 minutes then jail them?

Can we have Elo be implemented as a stat? So we could see how we actually rank against other players

Search iSighttt on YouTube the best GraalTuber with a webcam
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    M4 only room for sure, but what I was thinking is possibly a room with the same concept as an m4 only room but it gets updated bi weekly/monthly with a different gun that way there’s a little more variety in fair spar play. Per say first month ghost m4, next month a-91, maybe have a random timer go off that throws in an occasional auction gun or something cool to attract more players. Gives players a chance to try out a gun they don’t own and serves as a 2nd 100% fair spar room since both sparrers will be using the same gun (I recommend making this room VIP only or have some kinds membership for it monthly on its own since alt accounts would more than likely abuse it for the temporary free guns to spar)

Also something else I would LOVEEEE to see is MELEE spar stats added, melee spar rewards, ect. But this is a little off topic and idk if it would be related to complex I guess since it revolves around GUNS. I miss the melee spar we use to have in underground spar:v
    I can consider a little melee spar minigame mode with a couple of rewards, if there's enough demand in future.
    The rotating gun concept is cool, I could realistically script that without much effort so that's something I'll consider.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ModeGraal View Post
    Can we have Elo be implemented as a stat? So we could see how we actually rank against other players

ELO is something I am looking into implementing. No promises, but it's on the table.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsCold View Post
    Not sure how VPNs work, but can't you keep track of people's IP addresses and if they change from America to Japan and back in 5 minutes then jail them?
    You don't need a VPN to have high ping; VPNs are mostly banned from Era now anyway. A more general ping system would be much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iZap View Post
    Complex and Multiplex Mixed rewards since they’re mainly the same community <3
    This update is just for Complex as mentioned in the original post.

Make a new guns rewards better than auctions guns

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Spar Complex Update - In Early Development

Hey Everyone,

I've been quite busy with Plasma Corp the past couple of years, however, I wanted to split my focus and give some attention to the Spar Complex in 2021 and beyond.
    Prior to becoming staff, my main activity on Era was sparring, and in my opinion, it's a shame that Complex hasn't been giving much attention over the past few years.
    The details regarding this update will remain mostly private until it reaches completion, and I am currently in the very early stages of working on this so don't expect a release anytime soon.
    This update will be focused on Spar Complex, and it is very unlikely I will be updating/adjusting MPX as I simply do not have the availability for this.

I have quite a few things in mind, such as:
    • A new, 1920's mafia-themed look
    • New Rewards (old rewards will not be removed)
    • Completely re-working gang spar
    • New spar room types
    • and a lot more...

However, prior to progressing, I wanted to get some player input.

So, the question is simple:
    - What do you think would be a good addition to Complex, and spar in general?
    - What things do you want to remain the same?
    - If new unique rooms were added, how would you want them to work and how would they be unique? (e.g. Duo Spar, M4 only room)

Please note: No low-effort suggestions such as 'buff this' or 'nerf that' are desired, please keep this discussion civil and constructive, and do not insult anyone for their suggestions.

Thanks!
    would it be a good idea to leave a vector with an individual bag option? and that with that she could also move around the stand stored in the suitcase! it would be a good change in my opinion since the vector has the animation of the suitcase but I can't move around with it...

Enviado de meu SM-J500M usando o Tapatalk

If a competitive Elo/Glicko rating system is added, would it be possible to have a matchmaking queue as well? I've been off playing Tetris on tetr.io and they have it so that every ranked match is a series (First to 3, 5, or 7 depending on rating). Over there, a match takes ~10 minutes on average for competitive Tetris of all things. Series for every match would help rank players more accurately and you would be able to adjust your strategy for a certain opponent as time went on.

Here's a quick infographic on the Tetrio ranked system: https://tetris.wiki/images/thumb/4/4...n_-_Tetrio.png

---
    Also, a low budget spar room would be nice. Something like only guns 10k gralats and under. At that tier, players have to really adapt to the obvious strengths and weaknesses each gun has.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

What about rewards for most spar wins daily, top 3 people get a reward like an EC

ModeGraal On Youtube

This is a great idea! It will definitely bring back old sparers and make the current ones happy. I have a few ideas but I don’t know if they are good or not:

- Ban Room: Players vote for a weapon to be banned for the next few spar matches. (Keycard weapons or whatever they room wants to ban)

-Gun Game Type Room: Players are given a random a weapon in the database and get to spar with it. ( Wins don’t count but its still fun )

-A M13 from MW would be pretty cool for the new weapon

Either way, a spar complex revamp would be so good for the game