Thread: No GST 2020 Video?

No GST 2020 Video?

I was on YouTube the other day and I realized the video of the 2020 GST is no longer there. There is only a 7 minute video of the last 2 rounds. Is there any way the whole thing could get re-posted? My friends and I wanted to watch first round our match but it is not included in the video. I was hoping it could get re-posted because every other GST is posted with the entire stream.

Check on twitch for the full stream!
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Check on twitch for the full stream!
    would you mind showing me or sending the link? i’ve checked both the GraalOnline & GraalOnlineiEra twitch stream and there’s only videos of the Classic GSTs

It will be under one of the “Classic GST” titles if I’m not mistaken bro. Title was sorta an error. The main host for the Graal twitch streams is a classic staff member and I guess he forgot to change the title.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    It will be under one of the “Classic GST” titles if I’m not mistaken bro. Title was sorta an error. The main host for the Graal twitch streams is a classic staff member and I guess he forgot to change the title.
    I checked and I don’t see it anywhere, only the 2019 ones

Dang, looks like it was archived/deleted possibly due to the title mistake. Hopefully someone has it up on YouTube to share with us.