Thread: Banned injustice

Support Staff

Banned injustice

I made several reports to Toonslab, about the withdrawal of my ban, I was banned accused of explaining personal player data or photos, so my ban was completely assembled with a video full of fake News, I have the means to prove that nobody else can give me a chance if I want, that I can prove my innocence. I am banned for 68 years, an unfair ban in which several players and even administrators who know me, they agree that it is unfair. I just want to fight for justice and ask you to do an analysis with the evidence that I will show you, and be fair and lower my penalty or remove my ban.

These images will be enough to prove to you, players would be creating acc on Discord Fake, posing as me to threaten players, Look at the date of the images from when I posted, warning before my ban that there would be players doing that.

My iD: Graal4092930

My insta: @stven_wm

My Discord: Øfficial_MrKakash7525

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    welcome back 2 forums

You’re not allowed to speak about bans/jails on Era-Go forums. Best you submit a ticket at support.toonslab.com

Good luck.

Support Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    You’re not allowed to speak about bans/jails on Era-Go forums. Best you submit a ticket at support.toonslab.com

Good luck.
    I've done all the procedures, I just need everyone's help and send it until people at the top see it.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

Message higher staff members about your issue on discord or era go, we cannot do anything about your issue. And also, don’t submit a lot of tickets in a short period of time or else they might not respond back to you , toonslab is a small team and they’re doing their best to investigate and resolve issues from others.

Closing thread.