Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Attack On Titan

A reminder that you can do spoilers on the forums by using the 'sp' button (you can get more text tools if you click 'go advanced'), or alternatively wrapping the text in spoiler tags, which looks like this (spoiler)text(/spoiler), and replace the parenthesis with square brackets [ ]
     Spoiler
    see?
    my discord is xiv#2549

i hate u

Quote Originally Posted by nanirima View Post
    i hate u
    lmaooooooo
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    A reminder that you can do spoilers on the forums by using the 'sp' button (you can get more text tools if you click 'go advanced'), or alternatively wrapping the text in spoiler tags, which looks like this (spoiler)text(/spoiler), and replace the parenthesis with square brackets [ ]
     Spoiler
    I hate you too

May I ask what do you know about elly pos?

90% of those "spoilers" are wrong
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

such a good anime
    hey, hey, hey!

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    High chance that was me; forgive me. But what I said about end game wasn’t fully accurate. The main thing I spoiled was iron man dying but the way I claimed he was killed was incorrect. Similar situation here, who’s to say Levi actually dies (from: https://erasmus-home.com/en/rent-apartment/ljubljana/) ? Maybe I’m lying and so is Rius. Perhaps he’s read the manga as well and knows what truly lies ahead 0.0 Stay tuned into the actual anime show finale of Attack On Titan and find out! ;3
    I an my friends from Erasmus student homes just revatched them. Amazing Levi doesnt die, atleast not yet.
    Last edited by JakaBasej; 02-22-2022 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    MAn attack on titan was the best series we have ever had. I believe he would be great salesman, he would be awesome. I cant tell you how much I admire him. he had to take smotething CBD maybe I dont know...
    Last edited by JOhanezJa; 04-20-2022 at 06:25 PM.