Thread: Work Permits

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Work Permits

I would like to better communicate this idea of Work Permits in game.

The work permit is intended to reduce macro users.

Here is what I suggest:
    1. The work permit is to be given to everyone for free the first time. It shall have no expiry date. (Even if macroers make alts they can't transfer to their main unless their main purchases another permit at a higher ec cost of say, 20ec)

2. With the work permit, players can work in jobs that have been known to have macroers. These jobs are flower, shelling, mining,fishing and grapes.

3. Other jobs can still be done without the permit.

4. If a player is caught using macro, he/she shall have the permit revoked and would have to purchase a replacement permit at a higher EC cost , in addition to other penalties such as jail time.

5.The work permit should be required to trade. Both parties must have a work permit to trade. This is so that macroers who make alts shall not be able to transfer their sellables to their main account. This work permit can also help reduce trade scams as it could be revoked if a player scams.

A common feedback brought out by players is that this makes it harder for new players to get started with working. This is not necessarily true because new players can easily obtain ECs through the simple achievements and Free ECs. New players should also be made to purchase the permit so that macroers who are using alt accounts will have a harder time to conduct their vices.

Reducing macro is key to ensuring a fair gameplay for all. Limited items should be purchased by people who have worked for it rather than people who macroed.

I hope admins can seriously consider adding this.

#AddTheWorkPermits
    Last edited by LYK08; 04-11-2021 at 03:15 AM.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.