Thread: Forums Integration

Forums Integration

Adding era-go to the iEra menu.
    This would get players to use forums a lot more or at least find out about it since newer players don't have any clue what era-go is.
    Pretty sure I've seen iZone integrate their forums into their menu and their forums were pretty active.

Player Relations
    There’s actually an in-game NPC at the Era fashion shop which takes you to the forums when grabbed
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    There’s actually an in-game NPC at the Era fashion shop which takes you to the forums when grabbed
    What does that have to do with getting the era go forums on the physical menu of iera? Your statement has nothing to do with what he said.

On a side note, It would be nice to have it on the menu tho for sure a lot more traction for the forums but hard to perfect and do to the same was as this forum.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    What does that have to do with getting the era go forums on the physical menu of iera? Your statement has nothing to do with what he said.

On a side note, It would be nice to have it on the menu tho for sure a lot more traction for the forums but hard to perfect and do to the same was as this forum.
    Honestly, I think they could just ask to borrow the coding from Zone's physical menu instead, but change most of the things up since Zone's forum was integrated into the game and not separate like era-go is.