Thread: Who’s the new manager of laser tag?

Who’s the new manager of laser tag?

As IMask is no longer a staff member, who’s going to carry on with Lazer tag? There’s many things that need to be updated on lazer tag such as sounds, as most guns have no sound effects. Plus what about the new items that were going to be added?

Imask said this on the official Laser Tag Discord "@everyone As you know by now, I have resigned from Era. Hopefully, this is temporary and I'll be back stronger than ever in the future. I've been staff here for 7 years, and it's time for me to take a break. Now is the best time to do so.

The future of Laser Tag will be interesting. I won't be coordinating shop updates or any updates while I'm gone, however another staff member (who will remain anonymous) will be in charge of shop updates for Laser Tag. I will work with this person off game for the first batch of shop updates.

Hopefully, when I do return, I will pick up Laser Tag again with gameplay updates.

I'm going to keep this server open still for notifications and general Laser Tag discussion.

All the best,
    iMask"
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

I don't necessarily think it'll have a manager for it but rather have the whole development team overlook it as of the current time I'm sure imask would eventually handle it when he's available to be back on the team some time soon
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    I don't necessarily think it'll have a manager for it but rather have the whole development team overlook it as of the current time I'm sure imask would eventually handle it when he's available to be back on the team some time soon
    In my post i sent of imasks message he says a staff member will manage it, who he kept anonymous for the time that hes gone.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021