I would like to help graal era become part of the E-sport world. Global esports revenues is expected to grow to $1.79 billion by 2022. This is all the more reason to jump into the E sport world. If a game like league of legends is able to make it, why can’t we?

How are we going to make era a global E sport game? It already is !!!! Hundreds of players around the world participate in GST (A well known event that only players with skills, communication and leadership participate). Not only that, we have the basing community too. (I have certain plans/ideas to make the basing world a competitive E Sport world). All we have to do is find solutions to multiply the community and it’s support(Thats why I made this channel). One ideal solution would be to unban all the accounts in Era. Then head from there. (Up to admins)

I have absolutely no idea what the revenue of Eurocenter is to even launch these ideal plans. But what I do know is that the Era community is one to not be reckon with. We have such an amazing and supportive community. The only reason why there’s been a decline of players is due to the lack of Staffs , updates and server upgrades. I like to see graal as the real world since you could actually learn a lot from this game and implement it in modern society. One ideal solution to our money problem would be having the community support one streaming channel for extra revenue and/or sell some sort of merchandise that the community would like...then giving it back to teams that participate in future events.

Future Seasonal E-Sport tournaments
-Duo Tournament
-Solo league
-Alliance wars
-Turf wars