Thread: Weapon Balances??

AK-47 Weapon Balances??

This is my personal opinion but what the hell happened to the balancing of all weapons. Most melees and guns deal 9-10+ damage now and the starter pistols are even better than guns that cost 50k+.

Melees are even more insane now since it seems like they're carelessly being thrown in shops with heals, AOE, or more. You can basically get melees that have pretty much the same stats as lightsabers now with like 500 trochus or 10k-50k gralats.

Yeah the state of weapons are really in a different place right now since most new guns after bitzsam retired have been above the stats that bitzsam nerfed years ago so alot of weapon are out classed at this point. Not only that but the outrageous auction weapons that are broken stats.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

I was a bit disappointed to find that the flux energy sword obtained from Plasma outclasses the ion katana.
    my discord is xiv#2549

Quote Originally Posted by x7xixi View Post
    This is my personal opinion but what the hell happened to the balancing of all weapons. Most melees and guns deal 9-10+ damage now and the starter pistols are even better than guns that cost 50k+.

Melees are even more insane now since it seems like they're carelessly being thrown in shops with heals, AOE, or more. You can basically get melees that have pretty much the same stats as lightsabers now with like 500 trochus or 10k-50k gralats.
    yes we should have gun permits
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.