Thread: Minigame Central

Minigame Central

There should be a place sort of like arcade, but with different types of games like Prop Hunt, Simon Says, all sorts of minigames like that. There doesn't even have to be a prize to any of this, just minigames for fun.
    This would be different from events since there wouldn't be any staff hosting, just players queueing up for different sessions like Plasma.

I'm only suggesting this since I feel like players are limited on what they can do in terms of hosting house events so, why not have a place like this instead!

Well, there's the arcade building right over pet central, south of the start park, though it would be nice to have Simon says and extra minigames there, they'd require more than 1 person though. I'm not sure about Prop hunt, I don't know if it can be abused/ glitched in a way.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Related to Players
    I have been advocating for proper Hide and Seek and Prop Hunt for the longest. I think also throwing in some EC pieces would be nice.

Also when I say "Hide and Seek," I mean with other players. The NPC games are nice, but they're basically limited by your mobility around the map.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I have been advocating for proper Hide and Seek and Prop Hunt for the longest. I think also throwing in some EC pieces would be nice.

Also when I say "Hide and Seek," I mean with other players. The NPC games are nice, but they're basically limited by your mobility around the map.
    Hide and seek sounds really nice, I miss the admin hosted ones where we gain the admin’s custom hat.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA