Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Player Retention

Newcomer
    Wow I wasn’t aware that this thread is still moving.

I would agree that PC Era has always been balanced, tame, and just a beautiful version of iEra. I logged on in late 2011 and it had about 120 players online. The events were/are really fun, even if you were brand new, the tileset and leveling in general is honestly perfect, there’s no high-def graphics mixed in with nice and basic vanilla Graal graphics, and the staff team is actually pretty good.

I think that one prominent reason why we have way too many items is because the graphics team will get bored, design something completely random (IE: an HD, over-powered looking weapon that looks like it should belong in Zone), and the whole team agrees that it should be added. I may be wrong, but this is actually a pretty common trend in player-owned Playerworlds servers.

It sure would be nice to get some actual members of our staff team to plop down their opinions... Also no, I don’t think that expressing your opinions as a team member will get you in any trouble if that’s the reason nobody’s commented.

There’s still an untapped market in this top-down / bullet hell / mmo genre, and the first game that taps into it will be greatly rewarded.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!