Thread: Having Displays in Shops

Lightbulb Having Displays in Shops

Every shop should add display statues to every gun/melee/toy being sold.
    I have trouble finding out what to buy because I don't even know what the item looks like being used.

Just thought it would be extremely useful since I've asked staff to show me what some items are like being used so I know beforehand what to purchase, but they simply ask me to ask players that own the items when there are barely any players that have purchased the item so having some displays would help a lot.

An example of this display idea being used in shops: https://imgur.com/a/XiZ1dlW
    Last edited by x7xixi; 05-12-2021 at 07:34 AM.

Maybe have a building where there’s an NPC in which you select any gun and it will play a shooting/idol/running gani while staying the stats?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Maybe have a building where there’s an NPC in which you select any gun and it will play a shooting/idol/running gani while staying the stats?
    I guess that could work too, I know Ben the ex SPR had this sort of NPC in his house.
    I feel like it'd be easier to just have them displayed in the shop though rather than leaving the shop just to take a glimpse then go running back.

It'd also be easier to script, just have an NPC with a directional change and just copy and paste is all over, only changing the gani of it.

Theres something similar to what your saying a admin made once, it would be a great idea though doubt itd be add since its been suggested for years. Maybe a little view in the buying window would be nice. Like buying a hat.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Theres something similar to what your saying a admin made once, it would be a great idea though doubt itd be add since its been suggested for years. Maybe a little view in the buying window would be nice. Like buying a hat.
    I'm pretty sure the admin you're talking about was Ben. He had it in his staff house and you can find him in the gang 'Death Ghost'.