Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iEra Graphics Team is Hiring!

iEra Graphics Team is Hiring!

The Graphics Team is looking for artists to join the GFX team in iEra!

To apply send an email (info below) with the questions + answers as well as your work-

A. General Questions:

1. Have you got an iDevice and play iEra? (If yes, list your name and your accountname, example : Rima / Graal123456 )

2. Have you ever been banned/Jailed? If yes, why?

3. Why should we choose You? What makes you fit in our team?

4. How often could you log on and work?

5. Do you have any experience with RC? Have you been former Staff already and if yes, where?

6. Can you work in a team and accept critiques respectfully and maturely?

7. Tell us a little more about yourself!

B. Graphics Assignments: All edits must be 100% your own, this means no edits. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ITEMS REQUESTED, NUM 1,2,3. ONLY THE LAST ONE IS OPTIONAL (THE 3 RANDOM ART PIECES). Failure to do so will reflect on the hiring decision.

1. Make 2 Melees

2. Make at least 3 different styled hats

3. Make 3 Furniture pieces

- You can also add up to 3 files, of which you think we would like. (Pixel Art related)

EDIT:

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADD THESE IN THE EMAIL, IF THERE IS NO PIXEL ART WE WILL NOT REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION.

Send to [email protected]

Subject MUST BE: Graphics Application

- Rima, Vera
    Last edited by Rima Wasabi; 07-24-2021 at 05:38 PM.

What’s the in game pay for being in the graphics team?

Newcomer
    si cual es el pago de estar ahi

Updated

a
    Any new update

GoodLuck to who are applying ^_^
    --------------------------------
    | YOUTUBE: AsianPog |
    --------------------------------

Kinda sucks how you don't publicly discuss the pay rate to everyone applying . It almost makes it seems like theres something corrupt to hide when in fact there should be complete transparency.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    Kinda sucks how you don't publicly discuss the pay rate to everyone applying . It almost makes it seems like theres something corrupt to hide when in fact there should be complete transparency.
    There is nothing to hide, in game payment is discussed once the person is getting hired if they are interested to know that (If they don't want to stay because they don't like the payment that's totally ok lol). It has nothing to do with being corrupt, you saying that is honestly extremely rude and disrespectful and out of nowhere. All the people I have hired has legitimately never asked or bothered about a payment since they all legitimately want to help the game out (and I do as well), so being so into the payment and making the worst assumptions honestly says a lot about your character.
    Last edited by Rima Wasabi; 10-25-2021 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rima Wasabi View Post
    There is nothing to hide, in game payment is discussed once the person is getting hired if they are interested to know that (If they don't want to stay because they don't like the payment that's totally ok lol). It has nothing to do with being corrupt, you saying that is honestly extremely rude and disrespectful and out of nowhere. All the people I have hired has legitimately never asked or bothered about a payment since they all legitimately want to help the game out (and I do as well), so being so into the payment and making the worst assumptions honestly says a lot about your character.
    What sucks is taking advantage of peoples kindness and voluntary help within your community. It's almost as if you're abusing young artists and talent and making this position seem as a higher step stone than it really is. It's also almost like you're giving someone a double sided opportunity, as if you're making them go through all this application processes and waiting time and when they're finally reached out to, they're basically being held by the tongue already. They're a lick away from the gold. Now, if this was "The Graphics Team is looking for volunteers", that's one thing, but i thought y'all was hiring. And i hope you're speaking for yourself and not assuming everyone else's stances,"since they all legitimately want to help the game out". That would be selfish, and that, would say something about your character.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    What sucks is taking advantage of peoples kindness and voluntary help within your community. It's almost as if you're abusing young artists and talent and making this position seem as a higher step stone than it really is. It's also almost like you're giving someone a double sided opportunity, as if you're making them go through all this application processes and waiting time and when they're finally reached out to, they're basically being held by the tongue already. They're a lick away from the gold. Now, if this was "The Graphics Team is looking for volunteers", that's one thing, but i thought y'all was hiring. And i hope you're speaking for yourself and not assuming everyone else's stances,"since they all legitimately want to help the game out". That would be selfish, and that, would say something about your character.
    You're legitimately making an issue out of nothing lol, we are not forcing anybody to stay in the team if they don't like the terms that we have (which are not even bad). Please stop making unnecessary claims that legitimately have no base other than you making assumptions out of a couple of words. We are not taking advantage of anybody's work, nor are we forcing people to apply/stay in the team- they can leave whenever and work whenever they can- and are welcomed to come back if they leave.

Now because most of these claims are ridiculous, I will leave it at this comment to be the last one. Further comment on this matter will just result on the comment being deleted. This thread is meant to be to help people that have legitimate questions, not just mere assumptions that are quite disrespectful and baseless.