Thread: Webclient is complete garbage, still!

Exclamation Webclient is complete garbage, still!

I don't know what kind of android emulation is possible on a webclient, but please just open iphone servers to PC Client already. It's borderline criminal how you tell us that the only ways to play this MMO are on mobile and an outdated, buggy, unplayable web client. I can't even type complete sentences without the letters repeating every lag spike (Every 1-2 seconds or so on average).

I live in Canada which should be near the servers - why are the stutters still a problem in 2021? The game has been up for 20 years and this is the best you can do? Pathetic.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Does anyone know if they’re still developing playerworlds iPhone or did they gave that project up a long time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick G. View Post
    Does anyone know if they’re still developing playerworlds iPhone or did they gave that project up a long time ago?
    Its cool that you mention this because ive recently heard its been worked on possibly.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by Nick G. View Post
    They had GraalOnline Worlds as an application but that was removed after like a week due to an exploit that allowed players to access RC on it. (From what I've heard)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greeze View Post
    I don't know what kind of android emulation is possible on a webclient, but please just open iphone servers to PC Client already. It's borderline criminal how you tell us that the only ways to play this MMO are on mobile and an outdated, buggy, unplayable web client. I can't even type complete sentences without the letters repeating every lag spike (Every 1-2 seconds or so on average).

I live in Canada which should be near the servers - why are the stutters still a problem in 2021? The game has been up for 20 years and this is the best you can do? Pathetic.
    They haven't opened the iOS servers on Playerworlds as it would introduce many exploits. I agree that the web client is unplayable, they should find ways to improve it or atleast re-introduce a HTML5 version of the previous web client that used Adobe Flash Player.