Thread: I want a refund I bought the wrong gun

I want a refund I bought the wrong gun

I bought metal storm for some reason I thought it was g36 tactical and I bought smr thinking it was f2000 I just want my gralats back please

Yeah gun refunds arent a thing
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

You shouldve read what it was before you bought anyways metal storm is really good so you should be fine.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by Robi View Post
    I bought metal storm for some reason I thought it was g36 tactical and I bought smr thinking it was f2000 I just want my gralats back please
    They should do 24 hour refund policy cause like how can they not if someone gets a gun they don’t like that just makes me want this game shut down and like every gun that’s alright is still 20-80$ lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Robi View Post
    They should do 24 hour refund policy cause like how can they not if someone gets a gun they don’t like that just makes me want this game shut down and like every gun that’s alright is still 20-80$ lmao
    I 100% agree with this, a sort of test period for guns where they're non-refundable after 5 minutes and limited to only 1 refund per day (So players won't abuse the system). I've always wanted to test weapons before purchasing so yeah this would be an amazing idea. Imagine saving so much EC for something so cool-looking such as hm..Chainsaw Gun or Novus Blade only to have something that wasn't so up to quality despite its price.