Thread: GraalOnline Worlds V2

GraalOnline Worlds V2

Just found this out while I was server hopping. Could it possibly be another GraalOnline Worlds application in the making?
    https://imgur.com/a/fj1IZeM

Only those 4 servers were displayed, but it could change so having a separate Graal client for iServers is looking promising.

Lfg

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by x7xixi View Post
    Just found this out while I was server hopping. Could it possibly be another GraalOnline Worlds application in the making?
    https://imgur.com/a/fj1IZeM

Only those 4 servers were displayed, but it could change so having a separate Graal client for iServers is looking promising.
    Not necessarily, it could be a sub-server or a test server for other server just to test out scripts and stuff. But I sure do hope it is what you say it is.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Connecting to the server "worlds" made me download a Beta in the form of a new exe client called GraalOnline Worlds. Unfortunately, I can't get past the splash screen without crashing - but there is some interesting unity-related folders including Graal3DEngine.dll, perhaps some hope that the project is still alive =)
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Greeze View Post
    Connecting to the server "worlds" made me download a Beta in the form of a new exe client called GraalOnline Worlds. Unfortunately, I can't get past the splash screen without crashing - but there is some interesting unity-related folders including Graal3DEngine.dll, perhaps some hope that the project is still alive =)
     Spoiler
    The server "Worlds" you connected to was the abandoned beta for the Graal 3D project which was yearssssssss ago. https://www.graalonline.com/newsletter/2004-12/
    Last edited by x7xixi; 08-31-2021 at 01:28 PM.

Did a little mistake, I just checked the "Worlds" server and that was the first release of GraalOnline Worlds that was released on the App Store and Google Play Store back in 2018.
    Graal 3D was a separate client though, back from like 2004.

This actually means that iOS servers did have an actual separate client on PC, but it got removed for some reason. Maybe due to the files being able to be modified easily since Playerworlds applications don't really have any encryption under gani files which allow them to have scripts modified into them.

iOS servers didn't have encrypted files back then which allowed players to add GS2 scripts inside them which could both be CLIENTSIDE and SERVERSIDE, luckily not many players knew how to add scripts onto gani files though.

Graal PC was a seperate game before ios and has existed since 1999

Zodiac is a dead RPG server on the original pc graal

Test bed was a server were players could apply for staff and develop there own personal scripts and things on a server

- - - Updated - - -

What app is that may i ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    Graal PC was a seperate game before ios and has existed since 1999

Zodiac is a dead RPG server on the original pc graal

Test bed was a server were players could apply for staff and develop there own personal scripts and things on a server

- - - Updated - - -

What app is that may i ask?

That would be the Graal PC Client, it's unavailable on mobile devices but you can download it for Windows/Mac/Linux